Go check out the "watch out" section of RS

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Okay then, who is going to bump the "Starwarsmuseum" thread on RS off the watch out first page then? :mrgreen:

Joe

Grand Master
AndyG said:
Okay then, who is going to bump the "Starwarsmuseum" thread on RS off the watch out first page then? :mrgreen:

LOL, glad I got my last post in there before it was too late!

Joe

Grand Master
elliott said:
and another thread gets locked!

Come on Elliott, you need to boost your saber methinks to make you feel better, take it out on an off topic topic! :mrgreen:

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
Locking your thread was disgusting because it wasnt like you was insulting the guy -you just high-lighted his behaviour today which people could interpret as they liked.

I saw what he did as arrogant and childish, and still clearly being angry someone had the nerve to challenge him on his actions.

If Shane on RS was going to lock your thread, then equally he should have removed all those stupid 'edit' posts that Todd made. It cuts both ways.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Its all our fault, now he's gone and he won't come back, I don't know how I'll cope....**** :(

In all seriousness they are getting a bit handy over there with locking threads. The moderation is OTT even with the number of trolls that are around.

Joe

Grand Master
Ron said:
Bet the sales off todds book will go down now

Honestly I don't think they will be affected, and it's honestly not something I wish on him, it might be a byproduct of what he did and in that case he can only blame himself and not the reactions of others.

I also understand the MODS locking the thread as he has left the forum and can no longer participate, and most of the things being said were said with hope of a response from Todd.

At least it is there for all to see again, I don't think he did a good thing and he did an even worse thing by trying to cover it up..

As for the book sales, no as I said I don't think they will be affected, people will order it online or see it in a book store and buy it for a family member or themselves etc without ever going near RS or here, and I don't think he will be adding a "Sorry for my actions" blurb anywhere in or on the book to remind or inform anyone..

Thats the way the cookie crumbles I guess!

Joe

Grand Master
A word to the wise, don't piss off the Ronster if you are thinking about publishing a book! :lol:

A

Anonymous

whiteskinnydroid said:
Ron said:

Honestly I don't think they will be affected, and it's honestly not something I wish on him, it might be a byproduct of what he did and in that case he can only blame himself and not the reactions of others.

I also understand the MODS locking the thread as he has left the forum and can no longer participate, and most of the things being said were said with hope of a response from Todd.

At least it is there for all to see again, I don't think he did a good thing and he did an even worse thing by trying to cover it up..

As for the book sales, no as I said I don't think they will be affected, people will order it online or see it in a book store and buy it for a family member or themselves etc without ever going near RS or here, and I don't think he will be adding a "Sorry for my actions" blurb anywhere in or on the book to remind or inform anyone..

Wise words mate. I love you :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
I think Todd D might be on the verge of cracking up, his behaviour is really wierd - I think the stress of his book maybe getting to him, maybe the pre-sales aren't very good :?:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
don said:
whiteskinnydroid said:
Ron said:

We love you too Barbara.

:)

Jason

spoons

Grand Master
don said:
whiteskinnydroid said:
Ron said:

I never knew the cocknocker was so caring :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom