Go check out the "watch out" section of RS

Joe

Grand Master
Starwarsmuseum has just bumped like 15-20 topics in the watch out forum so his thread is pretty far back and buried (out of sight!) now its locked it can't be brought back to the top...

Man oh man lol

Joe

Grand Master
I reckon three more posts by me and I will either get banned or suspended for hounding him ...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
**** sake, does he think by doing that people will forget he tried to scam them!? :roll:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Ridiculous. He's just digging a bigger hole for himself.

If he'd just said 'my bad, it was an error of judgement for which I am truely sorry, it won't happen again and the listings have been amended' then the whole thing would have been over a lot sooner :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
have you seen that he's 'resigned' now - what a drama queen :roll:

edit - beat me too it Weasel :)

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Thats what I hate about the hobby at times, all the bloody ego's. He obviously thinks he's above the comments of mere mortals and we will all be worse off for his absence. You collect toys, just like the rest of us. It will not win you the Nobel Peace Prize !!!! :roll: :evil: :x :x ....Pillock

Do you think it would be inviting a ban to say 'ta ta'? :lol:

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
What a greetin' faced wee bairn!!

Get's caught doing something he shouldn't and can't handle the consequences. Even his last post on the original thread seemed to just end in a plug for his book (which I'll not be going anywhere near).

And don't get me started on the whole putting something on an auction site with no intention of selling it (or so he says)...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Darth Wensleydale said:
Do you think it would be inviting a ban to say 'ta ta'? :lol:

Well all the other "big boys" over there seem to be prepared to 'give him the benefit of the doubt' so...........yeah they will probably warn you! :roll:
I'd be inclined to do it anyway though!

A

Anonymous

whiteskinnydroid said:
Starwarsmuseum has just bumped like 15-20 topics in the watch out forum so his thread is pretty far back and buried (out of sight!) now its locked it can't be brought back to the top...

Man oh man lol

Why? do u feel better now?

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
don said:
whiteskinnydroid said:

Man oh man lol

Why? do u feel better now?

Err...confusing first post mate, care to clarify the question? :?

Joe

Grand Master
I am really confused :mrgreen: it aint half funny though, keeps me entertained lol

Joe

Grand Master
Give you all the rundown of events today if you want lol

Todd (starwarsmuseum) bumped all the old topics in watch out so his fell out of view.

In the meantime Phil Jones , as Don, westwood1 is coming on both forums stirring things up
(as westwood1 he is pretending to be called Josh- think thats where the confusion is )

Then low and behold Augie also turns up to slam Todd (starwarsmuseum)

Everything in between is just guff lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom