Feedback on time wasting “buyer”

darthmikulas

darthmikulas

Padawan
Hi guys
Been dealing with someone who said he would buy a figure I listed on the for sale boards.

We have been emailing and then it’s gone quiet. He was emailing daily about it but when things got real has gone completely quiet and won’t respond to emails or private conversations. This was over a week ago now

Is there a process to follow before providing public feedback?

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
There’s a feedback forum…

darthmikulas

darthmikulas

Padawan
Ok great. I saw the forum and thought I had better check first. I’ll add him to this

darthmikulas

darthmikulas

Padawan
Hi @lejackal
Any chance you can delete the thread on the feedback I gave Yakface85? It has been a case of misunderstanding. Thanks

darthmikulas

darthmikulas

Padawan
@Blackbeard hi would you be able to delete a feedback post I left for yakface85. many thanks

Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Why didn't you just update the thread? You took the time to write the post, but not clear any misunderstandings up for the rest of us that want to deal with him.

darthmikulas

darthmikulas

Padawan
fair point, I am not that used to how best to handle this situation as I have only just made my first sale through the forum. In this case I felt it was better to give him the benefit of the doubt as it did genuinely seem to be a case of miscommunication. I'll reconsider how I deal with this if this occurs again in the future