May we not swear on the forum ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
We have a censor in place. I don't find cursing to be useful for conversation, so some words are blocked out by the system.
Decorium is expected from each member, but I've also implemented a tool that if you decide you want to view the language like that, you are able to.
Where can we find the tool ? :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
We have a censor in place. I don't find cursing to be useful for conversation, so some words are blocked out by the system.
Decorium is expected from each member, but I've also implemented a tool that if you decide you want to view the language like that, you are able to.
I actually agree, bad lounguage usually shows a lack of vocabulary and is unecessary, that said little things like bad language were never a discussion on this forum and the freedom of letting members post how they wanted has always been a small but actually important part of this forum that makes it unique. Edd and the mods very rarely step in as they don't have the iron fist controle mentality that many other groups do.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Cursing piss taking & generally abusing your fellow forum member is what built this place lol

smiley-violent058.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom