May we not swear on the forum ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Have any of you noticed that if you write a swear word then we can't see the word ? I only get ****** I was writing a pm to a friend on the forum but when I wrote a swear word then I only got ********* may we
not swear on the forum anymore ? :unsure:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
For ****'s sake. It's not like we're a bunch of ****ing kids. What's the world ****ing coming to these days where a grown man (who collects space dollies) can't even ****ing swear in the comfort of his god damn ****ing home from the comfort of his own bloody chair with his so-called ****ing friends (who also collect space dollies).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
For ****'s sake. It's not like we're a bunch of ****ing kids. What's the world ****ing coming to these days where a grown man (who collects space dollies) can't even ****ing swear in the comfort of his god damn ****ing home from the comfort of his own bloody chair with his so-called ****ing friends (who also collect space dollies).
Wow you can write ****ing, but I could not write what the **** 😂

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
@Pomse2001

FA69109A-F0C2-42AF-9566-EF10DF81BA2C.jpeg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Maybe the new owner of the forum, will let us know why we get some ****** with some words on the forum and also in pm 🙂

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
We have a censor in place. I don't find cursing to be useful for conversation, so some words are blocked out by the system.
Decorium is expected from each member, but I've also implemented a tool that if you decide you want to view the language like that, you are able to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom