Farthest From VI

SOJ

Sith Lord
Nick with his swag, even more Fricking Jawas!!!!! Will he ever stop?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 857

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
About 5 or 6 random people asked where I got the Jawas from - apparently none for sale there at all, maybe 1 or 2 without cloaks.

Not being a seller - are they popular easy to sell figures? (Aside from to me.)

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
About 5 or 6 random people asked where I got the Jawas from - apparently none for sale there at all, maybe 1 or 2 without cloaks.

Not being a seller - are they popular easy to sell figures? (Aside from to me.)

I had one for sale, pretty sure it was one of the first loosies to go that morning

Jez

Sith Lord
Kayleigh said:
Just got back from Farthest From and have registered now after being a long time lurker!

Really nice to meet all you guys! It was a great day, really well organised with an amazing atmosphere.

Looking forward to seeing the photos. We took a few, will tweet them soon now we are back in the land of wifi signal.

Good for you Kayleigh. I'm glad you decided to join up in the end.

Kayleigh works for the auction house guys, and she actually has an interest in Star Wars!

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
I would just like to Say thank you to everyone for making me and Oli feel welcome at the weekend,cheers
And thanks to everyone who bought something from us,hopefully we will see you all at the next one.Thanks Nick

Kayleigh

Youngling
Thanks Jez.

I do! I am a bit too young to have been around for the original Star Wars buzz, but my uncle passed all of his Star Wars (and Masters of the Universe) toys to me when I was a child and I was a big fan of them before I'd even seen the films.

I've gained a lot of knowledge from these forums, and I hope I can contribute some things as well.

Hopefully see you all at the next Farthest From!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great great pics of what looked like a fantastic evening followed by an even better day, really hoping to make the next one :)

Thanks to all the guys who dropped off, held on to and passed on my goodies to Jr it's much appreciated :D just waiting to pick them up....... which is killing me :(

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great pics guys....looks like a great time was had by all

Some fantastic SW goodies on show there 8)

Great to see pics of the guys putting names to faces,

Some very nice pick ups on show congrats....

My fav pic though has to be the time capsule on show, just love that Vectis lot and what it represents

Great stuff guys :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom