Farthest From XXI Sunday 1st of December

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Darth Bobby said:
Pick ups from today's FF. Great to see everyone.

How cool is all that! Loving the patch (and all the other stuff of course!).

I need to get a denim jacket now to sew the patches on, just like I did in the 80's!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Darth Bobby said:
Taffius said:
Darth Bobby said:
Pick ups from today's FF. Great to see everyone.

How cool is all that! Loving the patch (and all the other stuff of course!).

I need to get a denim jacket now to sew the patches on, just like I did in the 80's!

Or a replica Solo jacket so you can go around other venues and strut your stuff! :lol:

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
FF was fantastic as always! I picked up some great items, and there was lots of amazing vintage goodies for sale. Lovely to see Dave's Palitoy store display, and the talk on retro gaming was really good.

As others have said though, the highlight is always the chance to catch up with good friends and to make some new ones, meeting guys from on here and on FB who I've only talked to online. I'm really grateful to be a member of such a great community!

Here's my acquisitions, either bought or picked up at FF...

902E1A90-021A-4BD2-9545-814F8A463831.jpeg

E3DC190A-3706-42DD-8C1E-3521F1B5AFEA.jpeg

Paul1976

Padawan
TK-7785 said:
Another cracking show. Great to catch up with so many and put some more names to faces. Lots of great stuff was up for sale and I think possibly the best selection of MOCs I've seen at FF in a long time.

Thanks to Dave and the team for laying it on and really cool to see the original ROTJ shop display diorama. I think the "top bloke" award should go to Mark Daniels for giving free vintage loose figures to the little lad who wanted to buy some with his birthday money. Lovely gesture!

Chris

Another big thanks to Mark Daniels who let my little girl have three loose figures for free! Even better as someone was minding his stall and we paid him, but on seeing it was my 9 year old who'd bought them, when Mark came back to the stall he gave her her tenner back - what a gent. Pleased to report they joined the Endor scene in her room and were being played with at (and after) bed time that night. Thanks again, P.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely brilliant.
You wouldn't get this happen at many other events.
Well done Mark.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Nice one, Mark 8)

Anyone know who was selling the new TOPPS TROS sets for a tenner? Meant to buy one for my boys, but forgot :roll: Happy yo pay postage.

David Tree

Jedi Master
Did you correctly guess all the clues to the Farthest From Holy Grail?
The Endor Bunker Display was on view on Sunday 1st of December at the Farthest From, The UK Star Wars Retro Toy Show.

82464299_3120258638001759_4216559386656505856_n.jpg

81702238_3120266064667683_196939364511514624_o.jpg

2020 will bring more Farthest From Holy Grail's, make sure you don't miss the opportunity to see them by joining the many other collectors at Farthest From :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
David Tree said:
Hey there, that was me if you're still interested?

starter pack
bundle pack
uncut sheet 1
uncut sheet 2
Leia authentics print
Topps tote bag

all for £10 :)

David Tree ,

Yes please! Can you please pm payment details?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom