Farthest From VI

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Another great weekend. These shows just kept on getting better and better.
Took loads if photos which will be going up when I get home.

Cheers Jason

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
My first time and a bit overwhelming how such a small hall could hold so much vintage goodness and so many great people to chat to.
Brilliant to put names to faces and come home with a great haul of goodies!
Thanks to all involved!
Steve

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I'll second that /\/\/\

It must take quite a bit of organisation, so thanks to all involved. My first time- nice to meet a few people and put names to faces- the forum/real name thing is so confusing! :lol: Badges might help in the future ;)

Only spent £3 :shock: , but hopefully have a couple of deals in the pipeline now ;)

Nick- make sure you don't lose any Jawas overboard!

Kayleigh

Youngling
Just got back from Farthest From and have registered now after being a long time lurker!

Really nice to meet all you guys! It was a great day, really well organised with an amazing atmosphere.

Looking forward to seeing the photos. We took a few, will tweet them soon now we are back in the land of wifi signal.

timbo72

Sith Lord
Great weekend, great company, great food, great beer, nice jager....bad hangover.............spent too much money......got some sweet vintage figures.
Really enjoyed the weekend with a great bunch of lads. Im knackered and ready for a chinese after the roadworks??? On the way home :)

wrighty

Sith Lord
Sounds like great fun. Next time I will have to get rid of the family friends to ensure on Sunday I am free!! :lol:

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Exhausted but a great evening last night and top day today. Amazing organising by Dave Tree. Thank you once again for bringing it all together. Great fun and a real sense of 'family'. Until next time guys :)

Ps, Grant, I will never share a room with you ever

kieatky

Jedi Master
Lost my 'Farthest From' virginity today :D , sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, had a quick pint with Grant (who talked about the events of the night before, 'Spooning' and Nick waking up in a pile of his own vomit :shock: ). Had a very nice surprise in winning a Dewback Box (thanks Cc4rhu :D ). Great event, great people and can't wait for the next one in December :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
HothJim said:
Sounds too good.
When is the next one?!

I have been kindly informed by Jez the next one is 13 - 14th December.

It's on the calendar and I will not be missing this one, missed the last 2 and am getting FF withdrawal symptoms!!! :p

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Kayleigh said:
Just got back from Farthest From and have registered now after being a long time lurker!

Really nice to meet all you guys! It was a great day, really well organised with an amazing atmosphere.

Looking forward to seeing the photos. We took a few, will tweet them soon now we are back in the land of wifi signal.

Sounds like an another awesome event.

Welcome Kayleigh :)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Very much enjoyed my first FF!!
Real pleasure to finally meet some of u guys and talk SW 8)
Good to put some names to faces :wink:

Thanks to Dave Tree for a great day and Gary Smith for taking me down :D

jackabina

Sith Lord
SonOfJango said:
Nick_IoW said:
Am not enjoying this boat journey :p
You my friend you are a legend

:lol: agreed!!.

My first one today. First of many to come. What a fantastic weekend I've just had. What a pleasure it was to meet you all in person. The whole experience re-enforced why I love this forum.

Awesome show put on by Dave and his crew. Great presentations also. I learnt from Richard, and listened to Grant :lol:

Thanks guys.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Just want to echo what everyone has said and say a huge thank you to Dave Tree for organising such a quality weekend, can't wait for the next one.

Spent way too much money and drank way too much beef, but was a pleasure to meet so many of you, some true gems on this forum.

Totally knackered though, going to sleep for a week.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Thanks again Dave for a perfect day out and great to see all those lovely friendly faces again.

Absolutely ghutted i didnt do the sat night, it sounds like Fordingbridge turned into a star wars themed Magaluf.

SOJ

Sith Lord
What a fantastic weekend. Met so many people from the forum and made lots new friends. A fun time was had by all. The Curry and session in Crown afterwards was great. Learned lots of new stuff. Saw 2 pucker vinyl cape Jawa and a 3 pack in person and learned lots about Nick....great guy.

Got my SWFUK t-shirt I won on the pod and won a keyring with a picture of some bloke who got screwed over by David Prowse on it

Ate too much, drank too much and spent too much. But it well worth it. In the word of a famous grand moff "it will be a day long remembered"

To anyone who is holding off on going, your missing out on some thing very special. Get your arses down there in December, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Your wallets might but you won't. The prices are more than reasonable, but the volume is irresistible.

Great company and discussion, if you love vintage you'll fit right in.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
A great event.thanks to Dave
It was great to meet everyone,me and Oli had a brilliant weekend.
Looking forward to the next one .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom