Farthest From III

Lee77

Sith Lord
Had an absolute blast yesterday. Good to finally meet Edd, Jamie, Christian and meet up with the usual suspects.
Didn't buy anything but was tempted by a few bits.
Thanks Dave, looking forward to the next one.

CBGB

Padawan
I went along to Farthest From III with the wife yesterday. What a great time, I was so impressed with all the stalls and the whole event was superb. I never got the chance to speak to many people but I did speak to Iain who advised me to join the forum and so I have! I'm really glad I came up to the event and was blown away by the helpfulness and knowledge of the sellers I spoke to, so much so that I left the venue £120 lighter in the pocket! :wink:

jedi_masters said:
eddiebigbiscuits said:
enjoyed that very chilled out, well done Dave! i did pick up a few Mocs something i was trying to avoid but it has begun i suppose.

Didnt realise you were there Eddie, must have missed you. Been good to put a face to the forum name.

I was the dude in the green bomber jacket.

itfciain

Grand Master
CBGB said:
I went along to Farthest From III with the wife yesterday. What a great time, I was so impressed with all the stalls and the whole event was superb. I never got the chance to speak to many people but I did speak to Iain who advised me to join the forum and so I have! I'm really glad I came up to the event and was blown away by the helpfulness and knowledge of the sellers I spoke to, so much so that I left the venue £120 lighter in the pocket! :wink:

I reckon Edd should give me commission for everyone that signs up !

Welcome aboad, as long as you don't start trying to sell modern or Ugrade items straight away - or upset Todd - then I am sure you will enjoy your stay :D

David Tree

Jedi Master
Many thanks to all that came, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and went home with new goodies, friends and possibly extra knowledge about the hobby we all enjoy.

Big thanks to all those who contributed to the display, Edd, those games were amazing. Big thanks to the traders, I hope it worked out well for everyone. Big thanks to the Cottage Loaf for handling the food, Fantasy Flight Games for the game demos and everyone who helped, Wayne, Carol and Chloe.

Love to see folks pictures and their feedback, each time I'm trying to improve it so if you liked thepromos, or the demos, then let me know. Also get involved, Caswellbot did a stunning talk last time andSpookedhippie has signed upfor a presentation at the next one, you must be getting bored of me by now and I will have to dip into Bend Ems before long if others don't step up :)

Dave

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Thanks to you Dave :D

I would have loved to have a go on the display game, but was short on time.

Gutted I missed Chris' talk last time, and interested to see Spooked hippies next time. Food was great to, broke my Paeleo diet to have a chunky steak pie :wink:

Looking forward to the next one, with an early start for sure :D

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
A few pics I took.

View attachment 2

Okay, don't shoot me for trying but I'll give it a go!

Left to right: Spookedhippie (Mark), not sure, Andy X-Wing (Andy), fuzzybuzzytoys (Jamie), Christian, 8bitaaron (Aaron), sith-smith (Gary), Lee77 (Lee), itfciain (Ian), Jr Jr Chubb (in front of Ian), Junior Chubb (Chris), not sure, edd jedi (Edd), jedi-masters (Chris), Bramistuta25 (Bram)... Lastly the FF3 Guru Dave Tree (Dave).

I am absolutely useless with names so if I am wrong apologies and please correct me... The two I missed out, apologies in advance!!

Bram
:D

View attachment 1

Jez

Sith Lord
Looks like i missed a good one :cry:
I must make FF4, Hotel Jez will be open as usual :D
Good job Dave nice one mate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom