Farthest From III

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just got home, big thanks to Dave for organising, and nice to meet some new faces as well as see a few old ones. I picked up a few loose figures from Iain, but my best haul was these box flats for my game collection :)

boxflats.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well, that was another fantastic FF. Big thanks to Dave for organising the 3rd instalment. Great to finally meet the guy who controls us all, Edd, other new faces and the oldy motely crew.

Came home with a few bits, will post in the LA thread when I get home, at the mother in laws for dinner.

chazb73

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Well, that was another fantastic FF. Big thanks to Dave for organising the 3rd instalment. Great to finally meet the guy who controls us all, Edd, other new faces and the oldy motely crew.

Came home with a few bits, will post in the LA thread when I get home, at the mother in laws for dinner.

Good to hear you had a good time mate :wink: (wish I could have been there :( )

IndianaM

Padawan
Good to meet Iain, Jamie, Bram, Gary and Jedi master, Nick and Davey Tree at FF3 today (apologies to anyone I have forgotten!)

Lots of good stuff there. Crossed a couple of items off my wanted list too!

Hope to catch you all again soon. (Come to Binding the Galaxy on April 20th!). If you're on Facebook, add me on there. Facebook.com/IndianaM

All the best - G

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Got home a while ago and have been itching to post :D

Great day guys, good to see the familiar faces and the new ones too...

Missed saying hello to a lot of people :oops: there was just too many SWFUKERS there this time :lol:

Thanks to Dave for setting it up, great job again and another thanks to all those that Jr Jr managed to blag freebies from.

I forgot to take my camera so no group shots from me, but I did take a snap from my haul of the day, well most of it is the sprogs haul anyway...

FF3_zps335c2a62.jpg

No prizes for spotting Snake Eyes hiding in the pic, someone sneaked him into frame without me knowing. :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Didnt realise you picked up so much stuff Chris. It was great to see the little man again, still full of so much enthusiasm, great to see.

Will post my stuff tomorrow, just got in and I cant be arsed to take photo's now, up early for work tomorrow.

Give me a minute though and I will post the photo's I took of today.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Yup, a few bits and pieces there, Jr was buzzin as usual...

Actually looking at what I got its not a bad thing that I got there so late otherwise the haul would be bigger :lol:

I picked up a MOC to but I have plans for that so its not in this pic.

Forgot to say also, great to meet Edd to, Mr SWFUK himself. If there is a bright centre to SWFUK its Edd and he was a the event Farthest From it :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
God what an ugly bunch :lol: :lol:

Just got back in - drive back wasn't too bad - even if it was 3.5 hours !

Had a great time - good to see some regular faces and also meet some new ones - I was saying to Edd that this event is almost like SWFUK live

Great effort by Dave Tree and the team and I can't wait for the next one

itfciain

Grand Master
Cc4rhu said:
Too many boxes hiding the goodness :D

Who's the guy in the last photo? Please don't sat that's our God Edd? :lol:

ha ha - does that not look like a God ? It's actually Fuzzybuzzy, who will be quite offended by your rudeness I would think (you are probably being racist!)

Edd is the blonde haired chap picking his nose at my stall :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom