Farthest From III

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Fuzzy is also the man with the classic thumbs up pose at the top of the screen...

Now that is the pose of an 80's God :wink:

Good to see you Fuzzy, I am gonna put that ATST top gun in its rightful place tonight and chuck out the horrible metal repro one I currently have. :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
itfciain said:
Cc4rhu said:
Too many boxes hiding the goodness :D

Who's the guy in the last photo? Please don't sat that's our God Edd? :lol:

ha ha - does that not look like a God ? It's actually Fuzzybuzzy, who will be quite offended by your rudeness I would think (you are probably being racist!)

Edd is the blonde haired chap picking his nose at my stall :lol:

:oops: what a time to take a picture of our leader!!!!! :lol: its the 'hhhhmmm do I want this MOC or not' pose!!!!!!

Richard_H

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Cc4rhu said:

ha ha - does that not look like a God ? It's actually Fuzzybuzzy, who will be quite offended by your rudeness I would think (you are probably being racist!)

:lol:
:lol: but at least I have class Mr Alienated Guy :lol:

Sorry Jamie, I'm sure it's bad light :D

:lol: actually that probably doesn't make it any less rude does it

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Cc4rhu said:

Edd is the blonde haired chap picking his nose at my stall :lol:

Lol ok ok I admit I'm not the most photogenic fella but I have it where it counts (my shiney head??)

Dave, an absolute pleasure as always. Enjoyed this one the most as it felt more like a family reunion than anything else.

Can't believe we have to wait until September until FF4!

Anyone thinking about giving the Binding The Universe event a go in April??

Richard_H

Grand Master
September? Usually a good month for me. I'll probably drive down to this event fron Newcastle so if anyone from the midlands (A1) needs a lift we can organise this sooner rather than later as my time fills up very quickly. Any idea of which weekend (pretty please.... :D )

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looked like a cracking day full of vintage goodness.....looking forward to September and hoping I can join in the fun :)

8bitaaron

Padawan
Just like to say I had a great day, well worth the drive up especially as I picked up some really good bits and met some great people from here on the forum, just wish I introduced myself a bit more, didn't realise there was so many from the forum there until the picture got taken! Oh we'll always next time!

Thanks!

andy x-wing pilot

Jedi Knight
I had a great day today with my first stall at an event. Sold quite a few pieces and met some new faces.
Thanks again Dave and your team, sorry I had to pop off a bit early but the wife had to work and I had to entertain my 3 children, so I put on tesb and they all enjoyed.
Thanks Andy

enjoyed that very chilled out, well done Dave! i did pick up a few Mocs something i was trying to avoid but it has begun i suppose.

IndianaM

Padawan
Here's my bounty from the day!

070tc.jpg

072rc.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
eddiebigbiscuits said:
enjoyed that very chilled out, well done Dave! i did pick up a few Mocs something i was trying to avoid but it has begun i suppose.

Didnt realise you were there Eddie, must have missed you. Been good to put a face to the forum name.

Sweet haul Mark, love the C3PO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom