Farthest From II - Fordingbridge, Hampshire

Lee77

Sith Lord
Didn't think I would be able to make this, but it's looking like I will after all. I'll probably have the young Padawan with me but he loves Star Wars. Nice one Dave for putting on another event, if it's half as good as the last it promises to be a great day.
Joe, I don't know if you can get a train to West London on the morning, but you're welcome to hitch a ride if you can. Leaving around 9 - 9.30 but it's dependant on my son as to how long I'm staying at the event.

Richard_H

Grand Master
I don't think i'm going to be able to make this due to a ..... Wait for it.... Camping trip in Dec with kids from school. I know where I'd rather be than freezing my nuts off at Hadrians's Wall :(

I will definitely try to make one of these in the future. In the school hols would be perfect for me :D

David Tree

Jedi Master
Been caught up over last couple of weeks, but more and more being worked on :)

However, open call to everyone, would anyone like to do a presentation or panel?
It would be great for some of those who are fans of different areas to help build the knowledge out there :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
looks like its going to be a good one plus theres a kebab shop around the corner thats cheap and gives huge helpings lol

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
looks like its going to be a good one plus theres a kebab shop around the corner thats cheap and gives huge helpings lol

Love it Lee. You still looking for a lift mate?

lee gray

Sith Lord
Caswellbot said:
lee gray said:

Love it Lee. You still looking for a lift mate?

That would be cool thanks, If you can and if you go.

David Tree

Jedi Master
Sneak Peek at something special planned for the show:

ff_preview1.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hey guys,

Looking to trade this and could bring it to FFII.

Its the base of the ROTJ Oral B Display.

Not looking to trade much for it and I collect all vintage Star Wars stuff including the oddball.

Let me know if you would like it. :wink:

IMG_0913.jpg

gus

Youngling
I can't wait for the event... We plan to bring all 3 of our books (Price Guide, Prototypes, Cast & Crew), so those who have wanted them but the international shipping was too high, please let Dave know so we can get an accurate count.

Gus

David Tree

Jedi Master
gus said:
I can't wait for the event... We plan to bring all 3 of our books (Price Guide, Prototypes, Cast & Crew), so those who have wanted them but the international shipping was too high, please let Dave know so we can get an accurate count.

Gus

Absolutely folks, I really need an idea if folk are thinking of picking up any copies of the books, I don't want anyone to be disappointed by not being able to pick up one.
Please, please let me know if you are interested in a copy.

Numbers here on this forum stand at:

Guide To Collectables £35
Dave Tree - to pay

Guide To Prototypes £35
Dave Tree - to pay

Guide To Cast & Crew £25
Dave Tree - to pay
Dark Sith Lord - to pay

details of the books are here: http://www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Toy-Collectors-Show-UK-Farthest-From-All-The-Cool-Stuff/Features--Presentations/Special-Guests-Gus-Lopez--Duncan-Jenkins__c-p-0-0-249-250-266.aspx

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Dave.

Ill take a copy of the 'guide to collectibles' book please. Think I requested one before but you've missed me of the list.

Cheers matey.

David Tree

Jedi Master
Update on the Pre-orders for the forum stand at:

Guide To Collectables £35
Dave Tree - to pay
Jedi_Masters - to pay
Cc4rhu - to pay
Maulster79 - to pay
itfciain - to pay

Guide To Prototypes £35
Dave Tree - to pay
Christian - to pay
Maulster79 to pay
itfciain - to pay

Guide To Cast & Crew £25
Dave Tree - to pay
Dark Sith Lord - to pay
Maulster79 - to pay
itfciain - to pay

details of the books are here: http://www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk/Star-W ... 0-266.aspx

Keep going guys, please let me know :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom