anyone do any reading

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
any book worms on here

i have just started reading charles bronsons (not death wish)i would recommend it to anyone .
used to read the star wars books but got bored .like s king and love the hobbit ,loads better then the lotr,s
my favourite book of all time has to be the guvnor(lenny mc clean)
cass is also a good one about a west ham hooligan

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i love james herbert and steven king, the hobbit was excellent and i did like lotr

also love the harry potter books , i know they are supposed to be for kids but i think they are great

sith-smith

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
sith-smith said:
I read as little as possible.

Usually just the instructions on PC games.

tut and you being a teacher ..... what ever is the world coming to :lol:

When you read the amount of **** I have to read on a daily basis, you'd be put off reading too. :twisted:

:lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
When you read the amount of **** I have to read on a daily basis, you'd be put off reading too. :twisted:

there you go , slagging off craig, jabba's and bollux's posts again gary
just because they are all liverpool fans , doesn't mean everything they come out with is **** :lol: :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I'm not ashamed to be a wrestling fan !! :lol:

I grew up watching World of Sport then when my parents got Sky in 1990 I started watching the WWF and haven't stopped since. 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I'm not ashamed to be a wrestling fan !! :lol:

I grew up watching World of Sport then when my parents got Sky in 1990 I started watching the WWF and haven't stopped since. 8)

we know you have no shame.........kelly :? :?

Dom

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:

Read both of those and they are great. Also love Watch My Back by Geoff Thompson, Muscle by Carlton Leach & Congratulation you have just met the ICF.

Im more of a history fan, I read tons on Religion, Roman & Japanese History also wars.

Just finished Gordon Ramsay`s biog and im starting Duncan Bannatyne`s (Dragons Den)

Bollux

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
sith-smith said:

there you go , slagging off craig, jabba's and bollux's posts again gary
just because they are all liverpool fans , doesn't mean everything they come out with is **** :lol: :lol:

HEY I'm not a Liverpool supporter! I have no excuse for the amount of **** that I spout! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Dom said:
jabbawokkie said:

Read both of those and they are great. Also love Watch My Back by Geoff Thompson, Muscle by Carlton Leach & Congratulation you have just met the ICF.

cass is great,fancy them others you mention but my next two are gonna be shaun ryders and led zeplins these have been hhighly recommended to me

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I actually read quite a bit, a lot of random stuff though from Sci Fi to books on current affairs and global politics. Exciting bloke me, honest! :oops:

The Hobbit is a great book, much better than LOTR which isn't bad itself.

Anyone read "Flowers for Algernon" by (I think) Daniel Keyes. That's a good book (and it's not about flower arranging!)

Ohh and yeah Jay I'm a Liverpool fan, and have been known to talk shite from time to time.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I love stephen king and have an allmost complete set of 1st editions (all picked up for pence at charity shops :D :D )
I allso love terry pratchet and michael crichton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom