anyone do any reading

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
TWOFOOT said:
I love stephen king and have an allmost complete set of 1st editions (all picked up for pence at charity shops :D :D )
I allso love terry pratchet and michael crichton.

i once read a s king book ,it was 3 books in one .it had shawshank redemption ,stand by me ,both were called something else thats just the title of them when they were released as films
the third was about a nazi war criminal and i kid who had sussed him out but i carnt remember the name to it .the one thing i do remember as i was reading it was s king has really got to be ****ed up to come up with some of the **** in these books

Bollux

Grand Master
Just finished the Chris Moyles and Peter Kay books over Christmas, now onto a huge graphic novel (comic) called Bone, its amazing!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
i once read a s king book ,it was 3 books in one .it had shawshank redemption ,stand by me ,both were called something else thats just the title of them when they were released as films
the third was about a nazi war criminal and i kid who had sussed him out but i carnt remember the name to it .the one thing i do remember as i was reading it was s king has really got to be ****ed up to come up with some of the **** in these books
The book is called different seasons and the story about the natzi is called apt pupil.
The original version of the shawshank redemption (called rita hayworth and shawshank redemption) is the only stephen king book not as good as the film.

mash

Sith Lord
I read a lot. faves are Any Sci Fi especially Star Wars (I have 30 ish books :eek: ), any Terry Pratchett, novels by Richard Morgan, Altered Carbon and Broken Angels are superb books i can recomend to any sci fi fan.
I also read music biogs? Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl etc

Muse "inside the muscle museum" is what I am reading at the moment.

Also a big fan of graphic novels just read The Watchmen again!!

mash

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just got this,any one read it
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330078638632&rd=1&rd=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom