your creepiest movie villan

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Fishtalk said:
Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast. If you haven't seen it, do so. Just so evil and unpleasant, definitely the kind of person you don't want to meet, ever.

YES!! What a horrible scary bastard. Bloody good movie that. That's also just made me think of Bricktop in Snatch. "Feed em to the pigs Errol!".

Who the ****s talking to you boy :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
and The Boy from Space made every kid see a therapist back in 1984

BINGO!!! Thanks Rich, thats who the Albino ****er was :) i was talking to an old school friend the other month and we were going mad because we forgot the name of the show :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Henry Kane the creepy preacher from Poltergeist II - "God is in his holy temple. Earthly thoughts, be silent now..." :?

Good call Barry :) i actually love this guy though.

Im actually getting a tattoo done of the cover art to the Anthrax album 'among the living' as its one of my favorite albums ever. Look at this link:

http://puregrainaudio.com/features/anthrax-s-among-the-living-the-intriguing-painting-behind-a-thrash-metal-masterpiece

Coincidence or not, ive always loved that art. Many say it represents someone evil, and others say it someone who stands up against wrong doings. I like to think that its the latter who follows his own path instead of being brainwashed.

I just think it is so unique, and i was gutted to have missed out on this art as i would have done anything to own it.

Back on topic mine would be:

1) American Werewolf ( i hate wolves and werewolf films because of this)
2) The jeepers creepers guy
3) Chucky-orrible little tosser.

I do think the most eye catching villain created to date is Darth Maul. I remembee hearing Iain McCaig saying that Lucas told him to draw his worst nightmare. Absolute quality.

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
I'm struggling to think of one right now so I'll say pinhead from hellraiser,
Haven't watched it since I was a kid but I remember him being pretty dark :twisted:

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Also have to mention Dr. Hill from Re-Animator, first he steals Herbert West's formula, then as a headless corpse carrying his own head sexually assaults the Deans daughter, bringing New meaning to the phrase 'Giving head'. :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
All good choices, i'd have to say Tim Curry as pennywise is a top contender for me
317203_10150280903288577_7661667_n_zpsf0vuyors.jpg

I love freddy, but he's hardly creepy, but i just love the way Robert Englund plays him

x-pack

Grand Master
_Lee_ said:
x-pack said:
Henry Kane the creepy preacher from Poltergeist II - "God is in his holy temple. Earthly thoughts, be silent now..." :?

Good call Barry :) i actually love this guy though.

Im actually getting a tattoo done of the cover art to the Anthrax album 'among the living' as its one of my favorite albums ever. Look at this link:

http://puregrainaudio.com/features/anthrax-s-among-the-living-the-intriguing-painting-behind-a-thrash-metal-masterpiece

That is the tits mate 8) ****ing love that album cover! You should definitely get that done. Also you should get the "God is in his holy temple..." script underneath :)

x-pack

Grand Master
grinchy said:
All good choices, i'd have to say Tim Curry as pennywise is a top contender for me
317203_10150280903288577_7661667_n_zpsf0vuyors.jpg

I love freddy, but he's hardly creepy, but i just love the way Robert Englund plays him

Never seen IT all the way through. I recorded it on freeview a while back only to discover it's a two parter :roll: The first half was brilliant!

Agree on Freddy. He's not exactly scary ...well he is, but you know what I mean. Not compared to others.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The only film I've seen on this thread is IT and that clown freaked me right out. Can't do horror, this thread is freaking me out. I keep looking over my shoulder and I'm gonna have to go and turn all the lights on now. :oops:

x-pack

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
The only film I've seen on this thread is IT and that clown freaked me right out. Can't do horror, this thread is freaking me out. I keep looking over my shoulder and I'm gonna have to go and turn all the lights on now. :oops:

Big Jessy :wink:

plantman

Sith Lord
Leatherface, any creep who chops people up and uses their skin on his face is weird, the original was seriously crrep when i first watched it in my teens

Attachments

• Leatherface1974-1-.jpg
    Leatherface1974-1-.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 69

yoda

Sith Lord
plantman said:
Leatherface, any creep who chops people up and uses their skin on his face is weird, the original was seriously crrep when i first gwatched it in my teens
A truely shocking client! Aways remember the first time I saw him. When he pulls that guy into his kitchen.

x-pack

Grand Master
Heh! I remember him putting one of the hapless teens on a hook and thinking 'ouch! That would hurt', and then that scene where someone is sucking the old guys finger. Seriously, seriously ****ed up :shock: :?

Ian_C

Jedi Master
x-pack said:
Never seen IT all the way through. I recorded it on freeview a while back only to discover it's a two parter :roll: The first half was brilliant!

Honestly, the movie underwhelmed me. I am a huge fan of the novel. Probably my second fave book of all time.

There was SOOOOO much left off the movie, and they completely changed the format. Almost certainly because it was a Made for TV mini-series. I have heard rumors of doing a theatrical version that will be closer to the book. If that is true, and they don't screw it up, then as good as Tim Curry was, a new one would blow him away for creepiness.

I don't know if you can play our dvd's over there, but if you can and are interested, I can send you a copy of the whole movie so you can check it out. Sounds like you regret not having seen the second half.

Ian

Robstyley

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
Robstyley said:
Fishtalk said:
Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast. If you haven't seen it, do so. Just so evil and unpleasant, definitely the kind of person you don't want to meet, ever.

YES!! What a horrible scary bastard. Bloody good movie that. That's also just made me think of Bricktop in Snatch. "Feed em to the pigs Errol!".

"Put a leash on her Turkish before she gets bitten.. and you don't want to get bitten now do you sweetheart?"

Who's seen a film called - The people under the stairs? It's got this ****ed up sicko in it that dresses up like a gimp and chops people up in the basement. I ain't seen it in years. Proper wierd film, it's like a cross between The Goonies and Texas Chainsaw massacre.

yoda

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
_Lee_ said:
Robstyley said:

"Put a leash on her Turkish before she gets bitten.. and you don't want to get bitten now do you sweetheart?"

Who's seen a film called - The people under the stairs? It's got this ****ed up sicko in it that dresses up like a gimp and chops people up in the basement. I ain't seen it in years. Proper wierd film, it's like a cross between The Goonies and Texas Chainsaw massacre.
Speaking of gimps what about zed and his gimp he keeps locked up in pulp fiction!

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Not really creepy but certainly an evil ****ed up individual.
The gang leader in Eden lake ,far too realistic for my liking .
If you haven't seen it it's truly disturbing.

x-pack

Grand Master
Ian_C said:
x-pack said:

Honestly, the movie underwhelmed me. I am a huge fan of the novel. Probably my second fave book of all time.

There was SOOOOO much left off the movie, and they completely changed the format. Almost certainly because it was a Made for TV mini-series. I have heard rumors of doing a theatrical version that will be closer to the book. If that is true, and they don't screw it up, then as good as Tim Curry was, a new one would blow him away for creepiness.

I don't know if you can play our dvd's over there, but if you can and are interested, I can send you a copy of the whole movie so you can check it out. Sounds like you regret not having seen the second half.

Ian

You don't need to do that mate, although it's a cracking offer :-D I think these can probably be picked up on Amazon for a few pounds. It's just getting round to buying a copy.

Like I said, I thought the first half was cool and felt gutted when it just stopped for the next installment. Stephen King books are always too long for my liking. By the time he's finished describing every character in minute detail i've lost interest and seen the film. Christine and the Tommy Knockers were classic for this. I love the film Christine, but my god, the book is long and slow.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
theforceuk said:

Big Jessy :wink:

Can't argue with that, I admit it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom