your creepiest movie villan

yoda

Sith Lord
Just wondering who is your creepiest movie villan. Was watching lethal weapon last nite Mr joshua is up there with mine! The guy never even flinched with a lighter burning his arm :shock:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pennywise from "It" gets my vote. Tim Rice is creepy at the best of times, but you put him in a goddam clown outfit and he's the stuff of nightmares.

"We all float down here, Georgie...."

yoda

Sith Lord
Oh yes forgot about him he's a creep alright! What about zelda in pet semetry or the jogger.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Who's seen No Country for Old Men? Javier Bardem plays a right creepy ****er in that. Also Baron Vladimir Harkonen in Dune, he used to freak me right out when I was little. And of course the big man himself, the Emperor!

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast. If you haven't seen it, do so. Just so evil and unpleasant, definitely the kind of person you don't want to meet, ever.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Maybe stretching this a bit but had anyone seen the animated series, Todd Macfarlanes Spawn? I always found the violator to be one sick and twisted character.

Ian_C

Jedi Master
yoda said:
What about zelda in pet semetry or the jogger.

Zelda was creepy as hell, but I don't think she was really a villain. Little Gage Creed from the same movie was creepy though.

I have three that come to mind when thinking of really creepy.

Regan MacNeil from The Exorcist. The spider walk down the staircase may be the freakiest thing I have ever seen filmed.

Samara Morgan from the end of The Ring. Not earlier in the movie, the part where she appears right at the end. That was hard to watch.

Then there's one you guys have likely never seen. Before he hit it big with The Fly, David Cronenberg was a small time horror director here in Canada. Search out one of his earlier movies called The Brood. The demon children in that movie are just scary.

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
Henry Kane the creepy preacher from Poltergeist II - "God is in his holy temple. Earthly thoughts, be silent now..." :?

yoda

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Henry Kane the creepy preacher from Poltergeist II - "God is in his holy temple. Earthly thoughts, be silent now..." :?
That preacher was a bad egg alright. Can't remember name but it was these brothers up in the mountains and they pushed there mum under the bed! Then every now and then they pulled her out on a wee trolley. It was freaky could have been wrong turn.
Then you have leathfaces family. Remember his pap and brother in the original.
And good old Norman bates once he gets his mum's stocking s out of the cupboard! :eek:
Or Fat bastard in Austin powers his farts were a deadly mix.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Definitely agree with this. It was Poltergeist III that scared the crap out of me - the use of mirrors and other 'everyday' settings seemed really effective at the time.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Fishtalk said:
Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast. If you haven't seen it, do so. Just so evil and unpleasant, definitely the kind of person you don't want to meet, ever.

YES!! What a horrible scary bastard. Bloody good movie that. That's also just made me think of Bricktop in Snatch. "Feed em to the pigs Errol!".

itfciain

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Pennywise from "It" gets my vote. Tim Rice is creepy at the best of times, but you put him in a goddam clown outfit and he's the stuff of nightmares.

"We all float down here, Georgie...."

This was the one I first thought of - remember watching this when I was about 13-14 on the French exchange - scary film anyway but even worse when you can't understand what the hell is going on apart from John Boy Walton shitting himself all of the time!

yoda

Sith Lord
weasel said:
yoda said:
What about that hillbilly who makes bobby squeal like a pig in deliverance.

A favourite part of yours that, was it? :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: I know that part always stands out for me :lol: that poor man bobby had the heart of a lion to come through that!

Richard_H

Grand Master
The creepy twins from The Shining
Venger from Dungeons and Dragons
The Black Knight from Dark Towers
and The Boy from Space made every kid see a therapist back in 1984

x-pack

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Fishtalk said:

YES!! What a horrible scary bastard. Bloody good movie that

A very under rated movie Sexy Beast. Anyone who hasn't seen it should watch it immediately. Ian McShane is also a dark ****er in that as well.

x-pack

Grand Master
The most disturbing film i've ever seen is the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and yet I don't consider Leatherface to be up there with other film baddies for some reason. I think it's because he lacks intellingence compared to others who toy with their victims or have a sharp, evil cunning. It's the way Chainsaw is shot that does it for me. And that family of **** ups :shock:

I guess something similar would be House of a Thousand Corpses in terms of dealing with psychotic wrong 'uns, but Chainsaw Massacre is just horrendous. That bird in it has a damn fine ass though. I enjoy watching that thing running round in a hysterical panic :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom