My bluray and dvd movie collection, feel free to add your own

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i traded in some blurays at CEX, got this in, love the movie, it has the extended cut as well, should be good
8R1C3hXl.jpg

also got this, another firm favourite
VZlNA9ul.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i did another trade with a collector buddy, got this on the way, red dwarf seasons 1-8 on bluray, should be good
UWQzF80l.jpg

Also got this, Jaws 2 4k set limited edition only 2000 prints done, comes with steelbook, artcards, poster and booklet
83ImzKWl.jpg

ESSUQLKl.jpg

PJCHYOJl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
so i won this on ebay, less than twenty quid posted, bargain
Au0Qqepl.jpg

Love the first jumanji, Robin Williams was a legend, also like the greatest showman, not seen the kingsman movies, and spidey is cool

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i have Dune in the limited edition arrow bluray set, but got this steelbook on 4k, to go with it, has a few dings , but that doesn't bother me, love the movie, should look great on 4k, the bluray is no slouch either
o3zQdBol.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I recently bought a cheap DVD player for the CRT TV I've been using to play old games consoles on, so have been picking up a few cheap DVDs to watch on it. I think SD and especially 4:3 videos look a lot better on this than they do stretched on a huge modern TV, so I'll only be picking up things that were made for this format.

IMG_3944.jpeg IMG_3943.jpeg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I recently bought a cheap DVD player for the CRT TV I've been using to play old games consoles on, so have been picking up a few cheap DVDs to watch on it. I think SD and especially 4:3 videos look a lot better on this than they do stretched on a huge modern TV, so I'll only be picking up things that were made for this format.

View attachment 184597 View attachment 184596
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
IMG_8277.jpeg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Here's my latest set, the superman movies 4k boxset, all the Chris reeve movies, a great looking set
s9nrH52l.jpg

vLwlo8il.jpg

here's what you get in the set, all four movies, plus the donner cut of superman 2 all on 4k steel books, plus a numbered certificate, a lenticular picture, a booklet and a comic
cddyIqtl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres my latest 4k, just ordered it, a great film, disturbing but definitely worth a watch, this is the 4k steelbook
oriYLvFl.jpg

heres the inside
ltGWMFkl.jpg

Heard good things about the transfer, i hope it looks good

grinchy

Sith Lord
Here we have close encounters 4k edition, should look good when it arrives

z1ABB18l.jpg

Also nightmare before christmas, love this movie, and it looks great in 4k

wSxxNbyl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers mate, they are decent movies, hopefully they get an upgrade, i'd buy them on 4k
Heres a new boxset i'm waiting on, hellraiser, first 4 movies done in 4k

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

comes loaded with extras, and nice packaging

Last edited:

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i finally got the hellraiser set in, bloomin royal mail, had it for a week or so, glad it finally came, now waiting on this, one of my favourite christmas movies, had it on preorder a couple of weeks now showing as dispatched, love the movie, one of dudley moores best
C9pqnP5l.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Here's a different set, the run of Starlog magazine, i grew up reading this magazine, this set you put in the computer and read of the Moniter,

pMKA5rPl.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Here's a different set, the run of Starlog magazine, i grew up reading this magazine, this set you put in the computer and read of the Moniter,

View attachment 186196
It's a good way to read these old articles without the expense of buying them all. I did the same with a big run of cinefantastique (even though I still have quite a few issues).

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom