Where and what would be your ideal holiday?

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I've not long come back from a fabulous trip with the missus to South Africa. Had an awesome time and spent sooo much money despite the all too cheeky exch. rate. I think my pefect holiday has got to be on safari - camping/walking preferably - the unpredictability of it all rocks. Either that or diving in the maldives - not that I've done that yet sadly...

Its meant I'm a bit skint for Star wars stuff at present but shucks! Where would you go/do?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The last holiday I had was in 1986 when I went to Scotland with my parents to stay with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. :lol:

I prefer to stay at home in familar surroundings, spend every day in the gym then relax with my feet up watching television. 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i have no idea where it is, but this would do me:

http://www.djdchronology.com/images6/desertisland.jpg

i really want to try total isolation (apart from the missus and a few beers of course!) on a beautiful island. lord of the flies style 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
a desert island ,stay at home ........f**K That amsterdam every time.......if i was single of course
if it was me and the wife i would like to go to oz or the states .would love to see the grand canyon
also would like to go back to rome and see that properly as we only had a day there on honeymoon
if it was with the kids then skeggy butlins every time with great yarmouth a close second

Bollux

Grand Master
Our honeymoon next year will be the best holiday I will ever go on...

Hongkong, singapore then 9 nights in a water bungalow in the maldives!

Then again, 9 drunken lads in Dublin for my stag do may rival it!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
Our honeymoon next year will be the best holiday I will ever go on...

Hongkong, singapore then 9 nights in a water bungalow in the maldives!

Then again, 9 drunken lads in Dublin for my stag do may rival it!
14 of us went to york for my stag do and it was fantastic
i will give you a tip on way there they will all be going on about stripping you off and tieing you to a lamp post ,
stand up and say looks lads there are 13 of you ,so you will strip me and tie me up but i will promise you 2 of you are gonna get ****ing hurt and i dont care which 2
worked a treat for me ,cheapest night of my life only bought a kebaab

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Awesome mate. Tell us what the Maldives are like. Would love to do that myself one day with the missus. About the cost of two AFA graded carded vinyl cape jawas or something though. Ouch!

Bollux

Grand Master
nice one Jabbawokkie, thanks for the advice!

i have already threatened that people will be hurt!

and yes I dont care which ones either!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Had my ideal perfect holiday last year. I got married on a beach on an island in the maldives.
It was paradise. Anywhere else is just second best. I dont think i will ever find anywhere to compare it to.
34847763C3B7Ffp3443Enu3D32833E73A73.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
TWOFOOT said:
Had my ideal perfect holiday last year. I got married on a beach on an island in the maldives.
It was paradise. Anywhere else is just second best. I dont think i will ever find anywhere to compare it to.
34847763C3B7Ffp3443Enu3D32833E73A73.jpg
didnt they let your shoes through customs

jayjedi

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
i prefer to stay at home in familar surroundings, spend every day in the gym then relax with my feet up watching television. 8)
did you manage to catch the television yesterday craig , 2- 0 to the best reds ( of the north ) :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
craignwo4life said:
i prefer to stay at home in familar surroundings, spend every day in the gym then relax with my feet up watching television. 8)
did you manage to catch the television yesterday craig , 2- 0 to the best reds ( of the north ) :lol:
the best reds of the north had a off day yesterday
LIVERPOOL FOREVER
ROONEY LOVES GRANNIES

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
craignwo4life said:
jayjedi said:
Funnily enough I was in the gym watching the game and I probably did more running on the treadmill than the majority of our players. :evil:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
got to admit craig , dont like it when we meet liverpool as my labourer supports them and if the pool win i get **** all week but even he couldn't believe how subdued they were.
what the **** is stevie doing on the right of midfield, alonso and momo are ok but why isn't he in the middle?
and why is it 96 consecutive team rotations ? i know rafa won the european cup but why?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
got to admit craig , dont like it when we meet liverpool as my labourer supports them and if the pool win i get **** all week but even he couldn't believe how subdued they were.
what the **** is stevie doing on the right of midfield, alonso and momo are ok but why isn't he in the middle?
and why is it 96 consecutive team rotations ? i know rafa won the european cup but why?
jay
i am a liverpool fan and i am as baffled as you ,i think he is to set in his spanish ways for the premiership ,thats why he seems to get results in europe.
but if liverpool play an attacking game they are as good as anyone so i carnt understand it.i just keep telling myself he has some kind of master plan

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
This has gone way off topic !! :lol:

Momo Sissoko has become such an important player for us that Gerrard has to play on the right as you cannot play both of them together with neither happy or disciplined enough to play in the holding role.

I agree Rafa has to swallow his pride and stop rotating so many players until we get some confidence back. Crouch especially deserves a decent run as he is the only one scoring.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Perfet holiday hmmm?
Been watching Star Wars this evening and Tatooine looked quite warm and Luke never paid for that drink(was it beer?) in the Cantina.
I'll go there please!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom