Today on Facebook...

itfciain

Grand Master
I am not 100% I know who it is but am pretty dam sure - really pathetic thing to do - and the person he pretended to be is about as far away from the braggy know-it-all that this person was being on FB

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
I am not 100% I know who it is but am pretty dam sure - really pathetic thing to do - and the person he pretended to be is about as far away from the braggy know-it-all that this person was being on FB

Let's not keep us guessing.

spoons

Grand Master
Sounds intriguing. Thought you must be talking about a fake Emiel, but he's posting here :oops:

There are some really odd people out there, what is to be gained from pretending to be someone else?

itfciain

Grand Master
OK - so I think I got to the bottom of it - not who I thought it was but still a sock account in the name of someone on here - pretty disappointed with who it was as I considered them a friend but then there are a few people over the years that I have fallen out with that I also considered friends

No major drama so we can get on with making fun of crazy posts on FB now

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
To be fair he probably just thinks this is the way it is done. :roll:
Knipsel.JPG

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Mixed feelings about that one month post. Everyone has to start somewhere and he has some nice Mocs.

But

The only 3 loose there are a blue snag, vcj and yak. It's like the holy trinity of Facebook collecting and probably about £2k worth. It is just "look at my massive dick".

Not the right way to collect imo.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Mixed feelings about that one month post. Everyone has to start somewhere and he has some nice Mocs.

But

The only 3 loose there are a blue snag, vcj and yak. It's like the holy trinity of Facebook collecting and probably about £2k worth. It is just "look at my massive dick".

Not the right way to collect imo.

First thing I thought of when I seen the loosies, just happens to be some of the most typical and desirable expensive figures, he hasn't bought anything else that he probably loved from his childhood but instead goes for the 'look at what iv'e got' figures. :?

subzero

Sith Lord
I bought a decent condition and complete Yak Face amongst a lot of other figures once, I sold it straight away I ****ing hated it. :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
So.. he's bought 3 cheap mocs and 3 high end figures... what's he after.. a fecking medal...

Hmm. Twat of the year award goes to........

subzero

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
So.. he's bought 3 cheap mocs and 3 high end figures... what's he after.. a fecking medal...

Hmm. Twat of the year award goes to........

Yeah but on facebook that Ree Yees probably cost £1000 :lol:

walkie

Sith Lord
Found out last week that even when I don't have any involvement with a certain group, someone mistakenly thought it was a sock account belonging to me and got someone else banned. How sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
This basically sums up the average IQ level on facebook, this gave me a right laugh. :lol: :lol:

4da173418611b7e4b3af7265d30bc522--hilarious-stuff-funny-pics.jpg

yoda

Sith Lord
Surly this a wind-up someone couldn't possibly be that thick :lol: :lol: or I suppose if I think about it there are people like that :lol: :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
Surly this a wind-up someone couldn't possibly be that thick :lol: :lol: or I suppose if I think about it there are people like that :lol: :lol:

Apparently it's a real post. :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me at all though iv'e come across some real dumbass people in my life. :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom