The Force Awakens Trailer 2 - "Chewie....we're home"

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Does any of you guys know if Lando also will be in the new movie ? there was rumors about it in the beginning :?

Cool to see solo and chewie again, maybe we will see luke and leia in the next teaser 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Lando is out, don't be suprised if we see him in Episode 8. After all this is a mirror triology to feed the so called die hard fans.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Lando is out, don't be suprised if we see him in Episode 8. After all this is a mirror triology to feed the so called die hard fans.

I will not be surprised if he will be in episode 8, but I am surprised he is not in episode 7 :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
I saw this in the IMAX at the screening a Leicester Square. When Han and chewie came on screen the roof came off the place. Warwick Davies was presenting and loving it. Had them play it a second time.

I love the image of that crashed Star Destroyer at the start.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
SOJ said:
I saw this in the IMAX at the screening a Leicester Square. When Han and chewie came on screen the roof came off the place. Warwick Davies was presenting and loving it. Had them play it a second time.

I love the image of that crashed Star Destroyer at the start.

Is there not also a crashed X-Wing ? I love star destroyers, sad it had to crash :cry:

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Loved it, only the Milennium Falcon would fly into a space ship's retro booster which you would assume is not designed for an entry point for a spacecraft to fly through another spacecraft and you think Han Solo you crazy mofo I love you. Chewie obviously doing well with his Just for Wookie- Looking sharp and still with original crossbow. It's going to be massive. I genuinely might explode before December. Everything about it looks absolute class.

Joe

Grand Master
11062707_748314195283046_6624305867378417711_n.jpg

:lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Ha!

The only thing that worries me is that Jar Jar will be in another Star Wars movie.

It's the stuff of nightmares

.Q.

Jedi Master
Falcon hammering it up a Star Destroyer's hoop? Oh go on then.

Confess I've not been getting my hopes up... until now. Thank the maker (let someone else make this!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom