!!SPOILERS!! The Mandalorian Spoilers Allowed Discussion Thread

stormcab

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
stormcab said:
As the other guy said, how are you managing to watch? :cry:

It's already up on all the usual download sites, can't really link to it in public as could get the forum in trouble

OK thanks. Never used any stuff like that as always been paranoid of viruses/being hacked

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
George Lucas

Attachments

• 23528E77-21A0-44EF-959E-8B10C2FE6B11.jpeg
    23528E77-21A0-44EF-959E-8B10C2FE6B11.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,031

jayums

Jedi Master
Jury is out obviously but it feels like it is actually set in the Star Wars universe - TLJ never did.

Only just finished watching season 2 of cobra Kai which I thought was cheesy but great (for kids and grown ups!)

Am also enjoying the final season of mr robot. I don't know anybody else who actually likes it though!

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Apparently, the scientist working with Werner Herzog is wearing an emblem that connects him to Kamino.
Maybe cloning Baby (Not) Yoda??
Intriguing.

https://twitter.com/NumidianPrime/status/1194476747485536257?s=20

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Rogue

Attachments

• 2E1E8828-AC2D-42DF-AC6D-02D575769732.jpeg
    2E1E8828-AC2D-42DF-AC6D-02D575769732.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • CB53941B-BA90-4B39-BC02-3C658E3EACAD.jpeg
    CB53941B-BA90-4B39-BC02-3C658E3EACAD.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,010

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
chiffy said:
Did anyone else notice on the end credits pictures the 1 with the mandalorian in the middle and a falled ig 11 on the right, the fallen character on the left appears to be of the 4lom nature?

If my beloved 4-LOM is in this series I will piss myself, although I don't want him fallen!

Dantooine

Padawan
Thought it was great. Low key opening (though I did think that blue alien at the start was straight out if Seinfeld) in fact I think that was the only bad thing about the episode. I really hope we get more IG-11 as I always wanted to see how one of those things moved around. Shadows of the Empire was the closest we got til this.

Not sure about the ending. Baby Yoda thing is cute, but I really hope the Mandalorian doesn't go all soft and... normal. I want him to stay masked and mostly silent - what are the chances of that? I'm guessing he won't give the baby to Herzog and perhaps other bounty hunters will be after him?

Anyhow, too short but great. I just hope I can grab the next episode tomorrow.

Btw, could we keep spoilers for unaired episodes in tags? Sometimes stuff gets leaked in advance and I'd hate for that to happen here.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Agree about the blue fish guy- very Star Trek- good job he was frozen in carbonite pretty quickly!

Agree about spoilers that are leaks before the episode has aired, so could everyone put that type of spoiler in tags please?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
That's true about the blue dude. He felt more like he would fit into Star Trek Deep Space Nine. But that was my only gripe and he's gone now anyway. :lol:

Epsiode 2 airs today!! :D

pmsbull

Jedi Master
chiffy said:
The only 1 negative i can find, and i need to find 1 as i'm normally a right grouchy old bastard, is that i dont think a bounty droid would accept any help as he has no human instincts. He would surely just take whoever was in his way out and do as programmed by whoever his gaffer was.

Disagree mate - seeing overwhelming odds, he did the logical thing - and we all know how droids love logic - and improved his chances of completing what looked like an impossible mission.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Having trouble finding episode 2 on the usual sites, anyone have a link they can pm me please?

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
So Yoda Thingy is a Force user.
I think we all basically suspected that one.

Really enjoyed this, especially the Jawas and the Sandcrawler scuffle.
Although, apart from the Yoda Baby revelation, I don't think this episode moved the story along much.

Still only minor niggles, still loving the series so far.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Dr_Ball_MD said:
pmsbull said:
Having trouble finding episode 2 on the usual sites, anyone have a link they can pm me please?

Likewise :D

Can anybody PM me a link to the first and second episodes please, not very clued up on how to find these sites :D

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ruby2511 said:
Dr_Ball_MD said:
pmsbull said:

Likewise :D

Can anybody PM me a link to the first and second episodes please, not very clued up on how to find these sites :D

I would really appreciate this also.

UKS

Jedi Knight
Just watched episode 1 (not seen two yet)

I enjoyed it. Bit on the nose occasionally (sound effects, door robots etc) but very spaghetti western!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom