Tales of the Jedi - SPOILERS -

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
**** me - best SW I have seen in a long time.

My wife summed it up beautifully "Dave Filoni just gets Star Wars"

The story, the animation and the score ……. **** me, just wow

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I finally got to watch this mini-series. I thought it was great overall, adding valuable insight and extra detail to the stories we already know from the prequels and 'The Clone Wars' series. It was both wonderful and heart-breaking to first meet Yaddle, and then watch her brutal demise; to see a younger Qui-Gon Jinn and Count Dooku, and then watch the latter mourning the loss of the former; to see Dooku fall further and further to the dark side. However, good though the baby Ahsoka episode was, the two teen / adult Ahsoka episodes were my favourites overall and were truly excellent, IMHO.

I simply adore Ahsoka, especially in 'The Clone Wars' series. She is totally kick-ass, is one of the best developed and rounded characters in the entire saga, and is also one of the most likable (and I never thought I would be saying that following her initial introduction in 'The Clone Wars' film, as I found her so annoying! Full credit to the writers though for evolving and growing her character convincingly, to the point where she's actually become my 4th favourite character from the entire saga after Luke, Han and Leia!). I love the character, and whilst it's great to see her brought to life by the excellent Rosario Dawson in 'The Mandalorian' universe, my favourite iteration of her remains that from the last few seasons of 'The Clone Wars'. As such, any more slices of her story from that period is going to be a hit with me. I hope they make more of these, although an animated Ahsoka series in the 'Clone Wars' animated style following her adventures after 'Revenge of the Sith' would be my dream.

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
I'm not a massive animated Star Wars fan but I quite enjoyed Tales Of The Jedi and its exploration of Dooku's turn to the dark side. No official release date for season 2 but "summer 2024" was stated I believe. Interested to see what they do with the next series....

Latest posts

Top Bottom