Sometimes wish i was a scumbag.

lee gray

Sith Lord
I try not being a scumbag or hypocrit, when I hear of people who contact a seller after something is sold and offer the seller more money, I hate scum like that. its low and underhand.

However there was something vintage i was really after and just missed out and i was really contemplating contacting the seller offering them a chunk more money so they might let me have the item but I couldnt bring myself to do it as not fair on the buyer ,so I sat it out and now im pissed off instead of maybe being extactic, lol

PGowdy

Grand Master
Doing the right thing and being a good person is WAY better than having stuff. If only more people in the collecting/selling/buying [vintage] world knew that and lived by it.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Lee ..well done mate

You can't buy self esteem and respect, you have to live your life by a code.
Your character has been built up throughout your life, and you need to be proud that your a decent honest person, I applaud you for that.

I'm a great believer in what goes round comes around, and there is a bigger picture.

Don't be miffed about it, be proud that you've stuck to your principles

Well done buddy :D :D

aussiejames

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Doing the right thing and being a good person is WAY better than having stuff. If only more people in the collecting/selling/buying [vintage] world knew that and lived by it.
This. Do onto others .....
Your integrity can't be bought. Nothing stopping you contacting the buyer when they leave feedback. Hopefully they are willing to flip it for less than you were willing to pay :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
It was actually on here ;) not sure who buyer is, only contemplated it 2% as was only pending at the time so hoped I might luck out.
Seller is a great guy though anyway so sure he wouldnt have obliged :)

Just posted this for a bit of fun.

rob71

Sith Lord
Mate you did the right thing and you should feel happy about that... you will get your reward next week or next year, but it'll come. As Michael and Pete say its more important to have a moral code to live by than to have stuff if it means screwing other people over. People that do that will get theirs eventually :twisted:

edit: oops just saw your last post Lee :)

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
PGowdy said:
Well said pete!
I whole heartedly agree with this there are so many snakes in one of my other hobbys it kinda Thrives off it GASH I say.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Yeah I woudnt really do nothing like that just peed I was too late :)
It still annoys me so much about the guy who did that with the tri madine. No integrity for buyer or seller...pieces of ****.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
I hope that **** gets to him all ****ing crushed and folded in a cheap ass twinkies box!!!!!!

You did the right thing bro, can't stoop to their level. He will get that Karma Karma chameleon you watch!

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
Jedi_june said:
I hope that **** gets to him all ****ing crushed and folded in a cheap ass twinkies box!!!!!!

You did the right thing bro, can't stoop to their level. He will get that Karma Karma chameleon you watch!
Karma chameleon hahaha

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Mate you did the right thing.

I had this exact thing happen to me a few weeks back. (and not on here I might add)

Someone had a mint Trilogo Luke Hoth for 70 euro.

So I send a message and say "I will take the Luke Hoth" but as he had other mocs I throght I would look at them and then complete the deal. Didn't want anything else so I said so I just take the Luke Hoth.

Sorry I have sold it to someone else who offered 5 more euro and immediate payment. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What makes it worse is I specifically said if the thread "consider the Luke Hoth sold" in the thread :(
Lesson learned tho if you spy someone buy it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
Bloody hell Liam - a Trilogo Luke Hoth for 70 Euros (or even 75) is a massive bargain - I bet you were well gutted

Was this on eBay ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom