So what's the protocol here?

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
tiefighterboy said:
Ebay is fair game..I actually see way more ass ****ing in the FB groups myself (Price wise and Flipping). :p

Edit: In exception to the UK based ones. :wink:

I shudder to think of the fb groups you might be in to witness all this ass ****ing.

haha-quality :lol:

Todd the deviant :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Just for the record I have been informed he is giving, YES GIVING the rare 45b Yoda to a fellow collector just because they have vivid childhood memories of having that particular MOC :shock:

Nuff said :!:

Doesnt surprise me at all knowing Max. Fair play bud :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
I don't see any relevance with the person being a forum member. Whether they are or not they haven't done anything wrong.

Buying a piece and selling it for more is neither illegal or unethical. It's good economic sense! Lying, deceiving, harrassing etc. are where the problems lie and I don't see anything like that taking place here.

While it is annoying to miss out on a piece you may dearly want (especially if it was a bargain), wanting a piece, no matter how much does not give anyone entitlement.

If it did, then I surely should be entitled to all Palitoy MOC and trilogo miscards!

So all of you who have ones I need, hand them over now! :twisted:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
sith-smith said:
I don't see any relevance with the person being a forum member. Whether they are or not they haven't done anything wrong.

Buying a piece and selling it for more is neither illegal or unethical. It's good economic sense! Lying, deceiving, harrassing etc. are where the problems lie and I don't see anything like that taking place here.

While it is annoying to miss out on a piece you may dearly want (especially if it was a bargain), wanting a piece, no matter how much does not give anyone entitlement.

If it did, then I surely should be entitled to all Palitoy MOC and trilogo miscards!

So all of you who have ones I need, hand them over now! :twisted:

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom