Palitoy Vinyl Cape Jawa Update

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Forum:

I have to apologise if I have played any part in derailing one of the most exciting threads about one of the most exciting pieces of news for ages. This is my last post on this issue.

Lee:

We didn't get on from the start. That's ok. Over the last year I have sent you links on eBay multiple times to help with your 'special offer' focus because it's better to be nice over misunderstandings and banter.

It appears to me that if we re-read the majority of your posts, they are confrontational (so are my Ugrade ones :roll: :oops: ) but they are also malicious with a legitimate accepting to both violence and the intent to use violence. Always so negative.

Buddy- to me you come across as an angry soul in a dark place. That's sad for you mate.

I'm going to put a block on here, so that this bullshit stops. (Can I do this MODs?)

Let's get back to Palitoy VC Jawa . Much more interesting. Here for fun.

Grant

Grant

Sith Lord
Guys and girls now that we know that the VCJ seems to be real. Hurry up and kiss and make up LOL. Mr Sith Smith you wrote a quality post that pretty much summed everything up very well for me at least.

Peace out...

Grant. 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom