Looks like someone's up to their old tricks

DNDunham

Youngling
Drakon,

Same goes for you, I've got no issues and no beef we are definitely good to go, anytime a deal presents itself I'm all for business with you. I do however need to be careful because I think I'm about to lose my lurker status with all my posts recently. If I keep this up not only are people going to get to know me but I think I may get a little growth on the ole lightsaber post counter thing. Which should queue up tiefighterboy with a more interesting remark than I could come up with :lol:

olisuds

Sith Lord
Eric's new auto sig is highly amusing. 100% feedback 40/40. WTF!!

Perhaps someone should link the 3 watch out threads ?

And the link to this thread as well for good measure!

itfciain

Grand Master
I love how he has both thanked Mike and liked the last thread - he really is a sniveling little creep isn't he

Mike does have a point though - it is probably best to leave well alone - I speak from experience

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Once again...protecting a known piece of ****...threatening to ban other members and in the same breath complaining about what a chore it is to keep dealing with this. Just ban the nimrod already.

At least he does not post on here....then again..he would be tore down rather quickly. :D

Drakon

Jedi Knight
tiefighterboy said:
Once again...protecting a known piece of ****...threatening to ban other members and in the same breath complaining about what a chore it is to keep dealing with this. Just ban the nimrod already.

At least he does not post on here....then again..he would be tore down rather quickly. :D

Raped is more like it.

bobbybobs

Padawan
The problem is that people keep taking his bait; thus the mods have to step. He wants to play the victim and we keep giving him the ammunition. Of course I'm not suggesting we ignore his dodgy selling/buying tactics though.

If he posts something we don't like on RS but that he has every right to post, like his arrogant WTB threads, just discuss it here. We know he reads these threads and that way we won't be causing headaches for the mods on RS. Just a thought.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
bobbybobs said:
The problem is that people keep taking his bait; thus the mods have to step. He wants to play the victim and we keep giving him the ammunition. Of course I'm not suggesting we ignore his dodgy selling/buying tactics though.

If he posts something we don't like on RS but that he has every right to post, like his arrogant WTB threads, just discuss it here. We know he reads these threads and that way we won't be causing headaches for the mods on RS. Just a thought.

I agree, although it is quite sad that members from another forum must come here to voice their opinions due to threats of banning.

You are correct he is frequently on here reading.

PGowdy

Grand Master
bobbybobs said:

But as Todd says, why don't they ban him??
A forum will be hard to run if you don't run it right. Hypocrisy carries it's own difficulties. When you ban members for an unwelcome opinion yet support members who rip people off, employ underhand and dishonest selling and buying tactics, people who manufacture and sell repros identical to vintage items, this who deliberately stir up trouble and wind people up to amuse themselves then you really create your own problems.
It's rather like attaching a nappy to a baby's head and moaning that there's **** everywhere.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I's the old debate. RS is not SWFUK. It will never be. If your on there you play by their rules (or desires). It is what it is. The sales section is the only thing that keeps many people on there. You can read all you want, but your comments have to be censored....so why bother.

walkie

Sith Lord
Have you seen his latest post in the limelight section on RS?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Well

Youngling
walkie said:
Have you seen his latest post in the limelight section on RS?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The limelight is 1 moc that he just bought so why is it not posted in the Recent Acquisitions thread?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom