Looks like someone's up to their old tricks

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Not sure exactly was transpired but it appears someone ( Erik ) doesn't learn.......or simply doesn't care.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1106406/

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Yeah i missed Erik posts aswell, but seems he tricked someone to sell him an item at a good price for his own personal collection and then immedialty put it up for sale for twice the price....

That guy is just on the boards for the cash, he doesn't care about the hobby or other collectors, seems he would smooth talk to people to get something he wants and then screw them over to make a few £....

Imo the forums would be better of without him.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Ha he must have done a course in Political diplomacy, canvas the boards with random friends requests. I'm sure if given the chance he'd be kissing babies.

Have to agree Bram, not too sure what else this bloke needs to do to deserve a ban short of outright scamming someone. Most collectors have flipped items from time to time but he has no qualm in sweet talking members into selling under the guise of being a collector then has no problem relisting said item for sale at a huge mark up. Sometimes before he's even received the it and with the former owners own photo. :shock: :roll:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Read the previous thread about listing items before they even arrived! The funny thing is he didn't seem to think he was doing anything wrong :roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
Guy is an arse - he came on here with all the flowery bullshit about being part of the community and making friends - but has yet to ever post up a picture of 'his collection'

As someone who buys and sells all of the time then I don't see a problem with flipping - I am sure most of us have done it at some point and have hoped to make money where possible. However, bullshitting people into lowering the price is just a scummy move - the guy has proved time after time that he has no integrity and I hope that no-one buys or sells with him

PGowdy

Grand Master
That guy is scum. Says a lot about RS that he is more than welcome there. But people who "we reckon don't like the forum a bit" get a lifetime ban.
But then it's like AFA for me. If you use it in any capacity then you are supporting it and all it does. Ditto RS.

walkie

Sith Lord
As mentioned above there is nothing wrong with flipping an item or two to make a bit of money. We all have to fund our collecting addictions somehow but that guy continues to **** on people again and again.....

Apologies for using the C word, and believe me it took some doing but I think it's was well deserved.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I like how he deleted all his comments and changed the topic name. Total ****ing twat. There is a big difference between wanting something for your collection and flipping something when you do not even have it yet. Maybe he collects money.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
aussiejames said:
I said it before- deserves a branding iron down his japs eye: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19336&hilit=japs+eye&start=45

Or battery acid!!! :lol:

That ****er is a Hobo's dickcheese who probably buys stuff from people on eBay saying my kid is dying & would really like your item before he dies! :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom