Looks like someone's up to their old tricks

DNDunham

Youngling
Hi this is the DNDunham that tiefighterboy thinks is a tool and likes big hairy cocks and should be banned. figured I should air out some laundry here...first I am not an Erik alter ego I'm not his lackey and could give a **** less what people think about him personally. I have bought things from him that proved to be good sales transactions. Which is exactly what was stated in my posts. I have also bought from several members here. A simple check would show that pretty much all my posts on both sites are in reference to positive feedback from all the people who have helped me, coinnut, caswell, carlos75, Saxon, and Erik. Minus the pics I uploaded of my collection here, which 2 members here thought well enough of me to coin my "I'll probably be broke and homeless, but I'll have a hell of a collection phrase. I mean how bad can I be. Feel free to judge Erik by his merits however leave me out of it please. I have never provoked or been disrespectful to anyone on either site. What I have been is an excellent buyer with prompt payments and constant communication. I didn't assume that because he calls himself tiefighterboy that he was gay which is just as silly as assuming I'm a tool who likes hairy cocks because I had a good transaction with bobafett34. I would and have done the same for everyone who has helped me along. So now there should be no confusion as you more or less have made me out to be a questionable person, which isn't true.

I have a better idea, when I give someone an actual reason to think I'm a tool maybe it will be well deserved, but until you deal with me personally which tiefighterboy nilhist and others most assuredly haven't feel free to form your own opinions, you might be surprised...I might not even be a tool

itfciain

Grand Master
Haha great response - and least you have the balls to post on here

I shouldn't worry about Todd - he thinks everyone is a tool and has a bit of an obsession with hairy cocks

I think you got dragged into this as you are the third or fourth person that has entered a thread on Eriks behalf when he does have the guts to do so himself - it almost seems like he is sending you guys into battle for him

Your collection is very nice and I liked phrase as well :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Hey at least you responded which is more than Erik will do (No RS protection here). Defending Erik pulled you into this and as he seems to make fake accounts, I figured you were him as well. Sorry for calling you a tool...as far as hairy cocks go..............well ....never mind. :wink:

bobbybobs

Padawan
Wow dude don't you have a big pair on you!!!! Well done. Again, there's a lot history behind a lot of those comments and unfortunately you got dragged in. You definitely didn't deserve it though.

walkie

Sith Lord
FS: Big Price Drops!!!!....

1982 ESB 48 Back-C HAN SOLO BESPIN OUTFIT AFA 85 NM+ (C85 B85 F85)! (Revenge of the Jedi Offer, #10234494) $645
(Best looking AFA 85 I've ever owned! Looks like a 90! Virtually flawless! THE LAST ONE SOLD ON EBAY FOR $650)

So that's $5's cheaper then ebay, but the ebay seller also lost 10% for sellers fees, so they got $585

That's a VERY generous offer :lol:

DNDunham

Youngling
Hey thanks everyone! I just didn't want to be guilty by association, and potentially ruin any deals I could have with people on this forum. I actually joined this forum at coinnut's recommendation, and glad I did. I've been able to get some great pieces thanks to the help I've gotten here. I know I don't post much because I pretty much focus on buying for my relatively new collection and almost only leave feed backs for all the people that have helped me. I guess I just want you all to take me for face value and if/when I'm acting like a big fat hairy cock loving tool, by all means fire away, minus the big fat hairy cock part :wink:

Oh ****, I should also mention that though my name is Dustin, I am DEFINITELY not the one mentioned earlier in this thread as well. With the late shipping and piss poor communication! Pitchfork at the ready, let's do this...

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
DNDunham said:
Hey thanks everyone! I just didn't want to be guilty by association, and potentially ruin any deals I could have with people on this forum. I actually joined this forum at coinnut's recommendation, and glad I did. I've been able to get some great pieces thanks to the help I've gotten here. I know I don't post much because I pretty much focus on buying for my relatively new collection and almost only leave feed backs for all the people that have helped me. I guess I just want you all to take me for face value and if/when I'm acting like a big fat hairy cock loving tool, by all means fire away, minus the big fat hairy cock part :wink:

Oh ****, I should also mention that though my name is Dustin, I am DEFINITELY not the one mentioned earlier in this thread as well. With the late shipping and piss poor communication! Pitchfork at the ready, let's do this...

Hey if you want to overpay for some stuff just let me know! :D

But seriously, respect where respect's due for coming on here and defending yourself.

I'm convinced now you're not Erik as you seem to have a sense of humour.

Drakon

Jedi Knight
Dustin,
You need to just stop supporting and standing up for that little bitch Erik. He is not good for the community and is a piece of ****. This is why the guys slammed your arse on here. Good of you to show up unlike your buddy. Glad to see some of the RS guys showing up to the party!!! :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Are they sleeping together............................

He said he would provide tracking # by tomorrow. He asked that I not re-post his e-mails, but it sounds like he has something personal going on. I will let you know if he sends them out tomorrow and provides tracking #s. Thanks.

DNDunham

Youngling
Drakon said:
Dustin,
You need to just stop supporting and standing up for that little bitch Erik. He is not good for the community and is a piece of ****. This is why the guys slammed your arse on here. Good of you to show up unlike your buddy. Glad to see some of the RS guys showing up to the party!!! :D[.

I started posting on this thread because I was brought up assuming to be a fill in for Erik. Exactly what happened was I mentioned I had good sales transactions with him on RS in a watch out thread. Everyone assumed that I'm the mouth piece of bobafett34, for that? Poppycock. I get why everyone was upset set here so I needed to establish that I'm my own person and can be trusted and feel comfortable dealing with. If you pay close attention again that I'm trying to make this post about me, not defending Erik. Please don't confuse the fact that I had a couple of good deals with him lend credence to me defending him constantly on RS or here. Because I don't. 90% of my posts are just feedbacks. I just want to buy some ****ing Star Wars figures y'all!!!!!

Drakon

Jedi Knight
Dustin,
I can understand one post or maybe two but when you post a few times on the same thread over on RS....that is a bit overkill for just dropping a post about feedback about a seller. Just so that you know we can't stand that ball licker and anybody that wants to come and defend him. Just a heads up.

DNDunham

Youngling
No trust me it's very clear you don't like him. Not that it's needed but I'll provide a backdrop real quick. I've dealt with more people here but really only Saxon and bobafett34 on RS. People were curious how I found a watch out thread since I don't post much (proven on both sites) simple I'm always looking to buy as I have very specific goals, honestly I was following china007 because he had some stuff I wanted but always a good idea to check the warnings because again I'm in the buying mode. Of course I find the **** storm that has become Erik's drama. Two sides to every story, which I explained I UNDERSTAND that everyone hates his flipping, and the whole shadiness of the eBay post. What I also UNDERSTaND from my own personal transaction is that it was a good deal for me which is mentioned in things like good communication fast shipping things of that nature. I HAVE NO DESIRE to try and change the way people feel about him but per your post drakon you don't like him or those associated with defending him. 1,2,10 posts doesn't matter what actually happened with me is not defending him, it's what happened I present it as fact and not some noble attempt to regain his honor. Only a Sith deals in absolutes...god I've been waiting to use a shitty prequel quote for a minute! Anyways long story short just let your dealings with me stand on their own don't count me out because I had a good sale with Erik and said so. Hell you might even end up liking me even though I had a good transaction with bobafett34. Like captain jack says, can you sail with a pirate(pause for awesome sword exchange)or can you not?

Dustin

Nihilist

Youngling
If you're concerned about your reputation on here and on RS (in terms of deals and members selling you things that you want), why defend a piece of **** like Erik and jeopardize those future deals? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to just keep doing what you have been doing, continue leaving Erik positive feedback and buying from him... I wouldn't even know who you were until you felt it necessary to chime in on the matter.... It seems out of character when your history is checked on RS. :shock:

DNDunham

Youngling
Nihilist said:
If you're concerned about your reputation on here and on RS (in terms of deals and members selling you things that you want), why defend a piece of **** like Erik and jeopardize those future deals? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to just keep doing what you have been doing, continue leaving Erik positive feedback and buying from him... I wouldn't even know who you were until you felt it necessary to chime in on the matter.... It seems out of character when your history is checked on RS. :shock:

Erik typically has the items I want, high end AFA stuff (that's what I personally like and am after). Your right you wouldn't know me without this whole situation and that's fine too. I would find it very curious that something seems out of character to you for me when you just stated that you've never even heard of me. I suppose I could have said nothing and just carried on with the feedback and buying from him, and maybe potentially that's what I did that might ruin future deals which was not my intent. Look dude I get that you all hate Erik because of things he's done, but AGAIN I'm not here defending him, I'm defending ME! This is a result of comments tiefighterboy made and while he may still think I like big cocks were good no problems.

So this brings us to this point, I have recently posted on here that I'm looking for an AFA 85 snaggletooth, if YOU had one would you feel comfortable selling it to me? Now think have I ever wronged you (or anyone else) into thinking that you wouldn't sell it to me? You can check my collection post on here to verify I do indeed own these things. Or would you not because I made roughly less than 8 posts on rebelscum saying that my transactions with Erik went well in a watch out thread?

Also I have recently upgraded my power droid so will be looking to sell, would you feel comfortable buying from me if you wanted it? Or not because I had good dealings with bobafett34?

If the answer to those questions are no because I dealt(or as most feel defended Erik) then I have little hope. I can't undo the posts I left nor do I want to. What I did want was for anyone to judge me according to their dealings with me. You know the whole face value thing...I understand it puts a sour taste in people's mouth and there is all this rage about he should be banned he sucks he's terrible, fire away all you want but PLEASE keep in mind where my remarks were coming from. Personal experience. I've never said he's a great guy, adopts children, performs miracles or that I signed up for his ****ing fan club. I get that were all here at this point because of my involvement in that thread. So ask yourself, (while hating Erik all you want) is DNDunham a bad egg? Should I remove myself from this hobby? Should no one ever help me? Again I think if you look past that I think you'll see I'm not so terrible. To be crystal clear I would have no problem buying or selling to you regardless how you feel about another member. I would hope you would do the same for me. If not and you think I'm a long winded douchebag then really what options do I have? If I can't change your opinion of me (regardless of what it is) well then you are lost...
(shitty prequel quote number 2) I'm on a roll with these :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom