Latest Modern Acquisitions

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Bit more…
1A380541-3AD9-4242-9E6B-FA477A504D4B.jpeg
23CFDDD5-C075-4F75-B1CD-42B726DBB748.jpeg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Sadly x-wing is not sealed - for some reason the previous owner opened up the box but didn't actually unpack the fighter etc. so nice and minty.
I suspect in a few years when i sort out how to display all this, I will take out the box and sit it in front of box - i have a falcon and AT-AT coming that look in good nick but have been out the boxes as well. Want to find a snowspeeder and a tie fighter and maybe the A-Wing and that will do - but the price of sealed ones is ridiculous for POTF toys, so good condition and opened is fine :)
About 20ish figures to go to see out the 1 of each run and then need to find the Max Rebo packs and a few deluxe packs as well.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sadly x-wing is not sealed - for some reason the previous owner opened up the box but didn't actually unpack the fighter etc. so nice and minty.
I suspect in a few years when i sort out how to display all this, I will take out the box and sit it in front of box - i have a falcon and AT-AT coming that look in good nick but have been out the boxes as well. Want to find a snowspeeder and a tie fighter and maybe the A-Wing and that will do - but the price of sealed ones is ridiculous for POTF toys, so good condition and opened is fine :)
About 20ish figures to go to see out the 1 of each run and then need to find the Max Rebo packs and a few deluxe packs as well.
Sounds good, the sealed ships have started to really go up in price. I am short of a Italian TIE and X Wing and a A Wing myself. Sealed nice A Wings were always plentiful on eBay but not nowadays unfortunately.
Good luck youv done well….addictive isn't it!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Two big ones
The AT-AT is damaged(glued front right gun) but that was reflected in the price and the electrics are all good - good display price
The falcon looks good but I can't for the life of me get electrics going, again reflected a bit ( of enough) in price where the seller used the old - electrics not tested - so any advice on fixing electrics feel free to offer up 😀
76E41553-4D12-4C73-8473-70B849818964.jpeg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So - opened up the falcon and started to play with wires - just making sure connections good etc. and tried to improve the touch points in battery container and wiz bang - she came to life….
CD927E22-F35B-4F0C-8A39-558DE75C7AA4.jpeg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Back on POTT2 and the first of my three holy grail figures - the Max Rebo sets.
These are lovely and still the best band sets ever in my opinion.
48B25350-0C5E-484D-A09F-2AEEBA3DC887.jpeg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Last of my three sets - I don't think this was ever hard to find back in the day but for whatever reason I never got it, also to be a completest I should probably find the scanner crew version - it I'm not to fussed.
Just love it's another falcon.
0EDB980D-CDE8-40CC-88B4-9E4144E1C87D.jpeg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is a weird post…….
I have managed to get one of every modern Stormtrooper carded and my focus figure is R2 so delighted when these arrived yesterday.
Really nice figures but when I looked at the paper invoice in the box I remembered how much I paid for them - £50.
Might just be a case of me getting old (or being a tight Scottish git) but I just can't get past paying £50 for 3 figures which in my head should be a tenner each.
Think modern is getting too expensive for me :(
137C58E7-143F-4CD9-97D2-A45A6D4D40B3.jpeg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
They look really smart, but I agree, modern prices are getting stupid. Figures should be around £8 for things like the Retro Collection and £10 for Vintage Collection. They probably cost less than that in the States.

Latest posts

Top Bottom