Latest Modern Acquisitions

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
Hello everyone --- I'm a new member -- Loving the forum -- Just wanted to share my picture of my part collection of figures that visited the dentist today for their annual checkup :D

Thanks for sharing the unusual photo :). The vintage OTC collection are lovely, I have 2 myself.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Treated to some cracking birthday presents - vintage and modern

BS Kylo - love the figure and the packaging, work so well together, originally thought about having him loose on my desk but think he'll stay boxed. VC TIE pilot, been after this guy for quite some time, delighted to finally add him to my collection. The saber mug is great especially as the images are of the Master Replicas sabers :D and couple of SW mags - very, very happy :D

WP_20160702_12_46_40_Pro_zps99fktekn.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Family shopping trip to Inverness ( a toy run to Smyths for me and the daughter, but don't tell my wife that) and check what my daughter bought - was trying to talk het out spending so much on lego but to be honest when you add up the hours of fun we're going to have building the sets it's pretty good value for money plus they had a sale on

e3e8f776-b9ba-42d9-a6c5-54deb61de8e2_zpsw3lpteh7.jpg

The multi pack of figures is pretty damn cool as well - the wee Maz figure is excellent and the bb8 is a better version, same sculpt but a lot heavier. Daughter now has the 3 "stages" of Rey (her favourite character) so she's delighted

WP_20160705_18_37_59_Pro_zpsuqp93inx.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
great pickups mate, have fun building the lego!, the set of figures looks nice, haven't seen that anywhere yet
Picked up these 3 at TRU
DSC06008_zps61i9vs4j.jpg

4.99 each, glad to finally have han and the different Rey, on the hunt for ackbar next

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
grinchy said:
on the hunt for ackbar next

Yep me as well - not going to pay silly prices for the last few we are after, will just hang on in there until I find them
Have TRU marked all figs down to £4.99?

Nearest one is 65 miles away but might try them online :D

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Toys R US have reduced these figures to £4.99 but not available to post unfortunatly.

Going to pop down later see what there, after watching federer lose at tennis.

Hopefully gives Murray a chance to win :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Good luck on the hunt guys, I was pleased to find han and rey and a bonus at a reduced price, theres not that much more I want in this scale, finn in his trooper outfit and ackbar are on the list

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
£2.99

Was in Smyths just last week - what's the bet they dropped the price 10 minutes after we walked out the bloody shop :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
I bet they did mate, haven't made the trip to my nearest shop yet, its a bit of a trek for me.
Don't laugh but I collect these :D
DSC06026_zpsaq437tcp.jpg

Not paying a lot for them, and have quite a few of them now, glad to have yoda, I just like the packaging on these, very cool, well at least I think so!

Top Bottom