Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Hey mate
I have most of what I'm after, need nein numb, ackbar and finn in trooper gear, I'm sure I'll get them eventually, just don't want to pay over the odds for them

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Show me pic of your collection :D :D

you have both version of Kylo Ren - version 1 and 2
you have first order snow mission storm trooper--- version 1 and 2

i think Admiral Ackbar & Nein Numb is super hard to track ---- i think 'toyrus' Bradford may have Finn (dessert/snow) outfit - check for you mate

grinchy

Sith Lord
I don't have a pic of all the force awakens figures, I don't have them all, I only bought what I liked, if you go back through this thread you'll see a lot of what I have bought.
Thanks for the offer on finn, I appreciate it :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Well i've only gone and done it....I blame you motley crue :evil: :lol:

After reading a few posts up from this post that Smyths Toys have reduced their TFA line to £2.99 I popped into my nearest store on my way home from work today...and some 16 figures later i'm sat in my car on my way home saying "what the hell have I just done" :eek: (in my defence it was the price of them that got my attention,as I originally were thinking about collection TFA figures when they first came out but at a tenner a pop that just wasn't gonna happen :roll: )

Anyway my nice cheap modern acquisitions....

TFA%20PIC%202_zpscarjkhbq.jpg

TFA%20PIC%201_zps9eq1tvze.jpg

TFA%20PIC%203_zpsltktotmj.jpg

TFA%20PIC%204_zpsq5zhpbdi.jpg

TFA%20PIC%206_zpsv7yav5me.jpg

TFA%20PIC%205_zpshtwbfy14.jpg

For the sharp eyed amongst you yes I did buy 2 of the 'Constable Zuvio' figures by accident :oops: anyway its going back tomorrow to exchange for another figure....

Russ... :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
It was Crown Point that this stash came from :wink: .....tbh I didn't even no that there was a Smyths at Crown Point (been down there shitloads of times as well but never noticed it tucked away in the corner as you go into the car park :oops: ,it was my wife who told me as she works at Frankie & Bennys down there....

Grinchy there were a few Nien Numb figures there I didn't no they were elusive little buggers ?....

I did only get the Force Awakens figures not the "Kanan Jarrus...Ezra Bridger" figures (are these from the cartoons ?

grinchy

Sith Lord
I've been looking for a numb for a while, haven't found any yet, glad you got one and at a good price as well as the other goodies, wonder how long the offer will be on?
the other figures are from Rebels, I'm not bothering with any of that line myself

Russ J

Jedi Master
I took back the extra Cosnstable Zuvio I bought by accident and exchanged it for the Stormtrooper Squad Leader....I picked up the Poe Dameron (Armour up) figure for £7.99...

Actually I popped into Tesco on my way to work for petrol and thought i'd take a look to see what they had in stock...they are all at £5 but still better than a tenner when they first came out last year...I fumbled around the toy rack and found myself a Kylo Ren :D tbh I didn't think i'd get this figure except off of Ebay at an inflated ramped up price...

TFA%20PIC%207_zpswmqfjzew.jpg

Grinchy I looked at the selection that Smyths had regarding the Nien Numb figure and tbh they had loads of them (this was only this evening when I went to exchange the Constable figure....Do you want me to pick you one up ?.....like I say they are plentyful in that store at the moment)

grinchy

Sith Lord
More great scores! I have the armour up poe, but I paid 14.99 on force Friday for it, ah well live and learn :D
Same with kylo, managed to snag him on force Friday, have him carded and the empire magazine issue to, a great figure
And if you had a spare nein numb figure I wouldn't mind, plus postage and any other costs of course :wink:

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Russ

They are in the boys toys section (middle rear of the store) --- on the right hand side middle shelf ---- give us shout on weekend if your coming.
if i am around I will pop down -- meet up too :D

I collected the rebel series too, as if you turn over the figures you see rebel and force awaken on rear of figures - see pics

Only need fifth brother now --- completed full set. Pictures will come soon of full set - as some of figures are being sent to me by post.

Attachments

• IMG_8014.JPG
    IMG_8014.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_8015.JPG
    IMG_8015.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 455
Top Bottom