Latest Modern Acquisitions

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Daughters birthday today and she got some pretty nice SW presents.

Koto Boba, 6" Stormie (which I love) and Phasma, Elite Rey.

WP_20151022_011_zpshxi4dpzf.jpg

She also got this BB8 xbox controller

WP_20151022_010_zpskjoonqmk.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Picked up a few wave 2's from Smythes just now. I don't think these are gonna be on the shelves too long as they are awesome, colourful, detailed for a change compared to the drab looking shitty modern cheap looking figs weve had to put up with in the past :lol:
I especially love the PZ-4C0 droid and the cards on the Inquisitor and Guavian Enforcer look great on display.
I'd grab thses quick if anyone is thinking of getting some in for xmas as, compared to other modern figs, i think when TFA comes out these are gonna be like rocking horse **** pretty much like the wave 1 Kylo and Phasma are now.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Very nice pickups mate, they do look the part don't they, i saw a couple of the new wave at TRU but didn't pick them up, i'm having trouble with finding space for them all, maybe i'll get a few of them.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well i managed to pick up a modern grail item for me, the 30th anniversary coin album, complete with all 60 coins, i had started with the basic album and managed to pick up 12 coins, but i never expected to get the whole collection together, i paid a wodge of cash for it, but glad to have the set
ghy_zpsnl38mhts.jpg

fgt_zpsoiqcp5es.jpg

frt_zpsqz3ew2cj.jpg

anyone after the album with the 12 coins let me know, selling it on now

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, i know its not for everyone, but yeah i like it, never thought i'd pick one up complete, so thats the cool factor for me, i'm sure theres tons of them out there, but just glad to have one

grinchy

Sith Lord
Went to tru today, they had a few new figures in, picked up this guy Poe dameron, looks a decent figure though the headsculpt isn't the greatest.
DSCF5849_zps2qf5mklc.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Chiffy - wave two does look bloody good mate, I swore I wasn't going to buy anyone in a pathetic protest at the rip off UK prices but they do look nice. Can see me cracking when I see them in a shop!

Grinchy - really chuffed you've got the completed anniversary coin set, looks amazing and very collectible, all the better as it's something you've been after for a while.

Nice pick up with latest 6" - he does look a bit Parkerish from Thunderbirds :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
This arrived yesterday - bought for my daughter but when I see it I quite fancy one to keep boxed!

If she decides to open it I'll post up pictures so everyone can see how bad the bendy nose cone/cannons are

WP_20151101_006_zpszi9p1fax.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
looks great in the box mate, yeah i've seen a few of them with warped cannons, might be able to straighten them with hot water not sure though, great pickup anyway

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
grinchy said:
Well i managed to pick up a modern grail item for me, the 30th anniversary coin album, complete with all 60 coins, i had started with the basic album and managed to pick up 12 coins, but i never expected to get the whole collection together, i paid a wodge of cash for it, but glad to have the set
ghy_zpsnl38mhts.jpg

fgt_zpsoiqcp5es.jpg

frt_zpsqz3ew2cj.jpg

anyone after the album with the 12 coins let me know, selling it on now

Ginchy, do you realise that there are 80 silver coins plus 15 gold and 1 black coin in the set?

grinchy

Sith Lord
Hey bud, yeah i figured there was room for more, it arrived on saturday, i have a few of the extras allready, but the main set of sixty is done thats what i'm most happy with,

Top Bottom