latest film/ dvd you have seen

jayjedi

Sith Lord
tell us what you have seen lately

apart from borat , i have watched pirates of the carribean 2 and night at the museum. both were good , pirates probably the better :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Other than Borat the last thing I saw was Jackass 2, pretty much Jackass 1, but just not quite as funny!

It kinda smacked of "ehhh we need a bit of money what can we do?.........I know"

mash

Sith Lord
just bought a load of cheap dvd's from Asda Ã'£3 - Ã'£5
just watched unbreakable and batman begins (excellent films)
I have transporter, league of extraordinary gentlemen and aeon flux to go

mash

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
enjoyed them both ,leo is showing how good a actor he is gonna watch blood diamond at weekend i think

departed ending was a bit of a let down though

boba frett

Jedi Master
I enjoyed The Daparted, I'm a big fan of Scorsese.

btw this is a remake of a Chinese film called Infernal Affairs, which is also very good if you can handle the sub titles :D

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i liked the departed as well , just thought the ending was a bit strange... good but strange.
whats the betting when it comes out on dvd its got some alternate endings though

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Toy Story one and two on DVD a couple of weeks ago !!! :lol:

I have to be in the mood to sit still for a couple of hours to watch a film !! :p

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
i liked the departed as well , just thought the ending was a bit strange... good but strange.
whats the betting when it comes out on dvd its got some alternate endings though

yeah i thought he didnt really have a idea on how to end the film.so he just shot em all

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Everytime I see Leonardo Di Caprio he just reminds me of Titanic and I hear Celine Dion's annoying voice from that TERRIBLE theme tune in my head and without even realising it I'm trying to slit my wrists with the TV remote! :)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
watched blood diamond last night very good not great but well worth watching.leo looses his african accent every now and again

Dom

Jedi Master
Rocky 6 and just finished Blood Diamond, god I love award season DVD perfect cinema from your bed :twisted:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I just watched employee of the month and thought it was superb.
Is the spanish bloke in it the same one that is in napollian dinamite? (will sort out a big argument if anyone knows).

jayjedi

Sith Lord
haven't seen either .

watched epic movie and thought it was a load of **** . i was well pissed as the trailer looked great

Latest posts

Top Bottom