latest film/ dvd you have seen

lee gray

Sith Lord
Snakes on a train last might, yes thats right train, my friend had it and I presumed it was going to be a take piss spoof rip off of snakes on a plane which would be fun, instead it was the tota opposite and the biggest piece of crap i have any seen and the only time me and my friend laughed was after it ended and we both agreed it was poop

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just got dukes of hazzard the begining ,new sam jackson film and the good sheperd .some others as well but carnt remember
or and droids cartoons

sith-smith

Grand Master
I like the first one the best. But do like all three.

there's something about the 80's that makes me enjoy movies from that era, that maybe aren't the greatest films ever.

I guess a bit of nostalgia.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Thought they were really cleverly done , especially the scenes that were in the first film from the 60's that were put into the second film with a different viewpoint with marty in them twice and thought the second was top class although really didnt care much about the third one

remember spielberg was so busy with other commitments that he made 2 and 3 back to back

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not a huge Back to the future fan either. Not bad films, just not the kinda thing I'd wanna watch again after seeing them the first time.

Definately something about 80's films though, think you might be right about the nostalgia Gary.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Funny thing Nostalgia.

It's a bit like living in the past

ahhhh...the past.

Anyway, back to the future. Or should that be present?

Saw Click the over night with Adam Sandler. Slightly more thought provoking than i expected. Though not greatly

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i used to like heavenly kid,f b day off and young blood though some may be from early 90,s

does anyone remember condor man

mash

Sith Lord
How about critters was that from the 80's?

t26136oygks.jpg
[/img]

mash

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
critters was good .i think condor man was the first film i saw at pictures.i used to watch the godzilla films as well

jayjedi

Sith Lord
condorman was great and i think i had a car from the movie

red dawn, youngblood, young guns and lost boys are all classic eighties flicks

Latest posts

Top Bottom