2 Uzay additions overhere:

uzayr2d2.jpg

uzaysnowtrooperwcape.jpg

Edited the cabinet pic in the Showcase thread:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6671

~Martijn

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Loving all the boxed stuff. The shuttle is fab. It's got to be one of the best ships in the whole range. Just glad myself that I stay well away from anything except the figures. I have enough problem storing the 12" figures, never mind a load of boxed stuff too :D

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Martijn that Uzay R2 is cool don't see many of them around. 8)

I managed to get hold of a piece that I used to own a couple of years ago,well happy to have it back in my collection even though I had to trade an item for it.

Palitoy 30 back Imperial Commander AFA 80

That's seven 30 backs now :D

DSC00789.jpg

Bollux

Grand Master
Darth Stanley, I love the shuttle!

Its the one ship that I still really want to get...best wait until this baby is a little older though i think!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mark (DarthStanley) Lovin' the Shuttle, sweet pick up and as for the POTF Skiff hmm very nice. There's an AFA one on ebay at mo for about £600 :? but it's bloody nice :lol:

20backdPb

Jedi Knight
Lee: Glad to see you have managed to get back the 30 back Imperial Commander. Only another 23 Palitoy 30 backs to go to join Gary with a full set. I think you have done really well to get 7 and to get that Imperial Commander back aswell.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
20backdPb said:
Only another 23 Palitoy 30 backs to go to join Gary with a full set.

Hmmmmmm don't think that will be happening in the short term,took me this long to find 7 and 1 of them is only a partial seal.

Anyone got any for sale ????

burnsy

Sith Lord
Awesome buys lads.

That R2 is the nuts Martijn.

Great Pali Lee and great score on the shuttle Mark.
It's still a vehicle I have never owned, would love to get one.

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
4724506024_69bccebb30.jpg

The Gunner i've had for about a month now. All the rest arrived this week.

Palitoy 65 back General Madine. Didn't want it but the price was right so took him on.
The 12 backs were bargains. Pop cut from Han but at £15 i'm not grumbling, and DSCs bubble is cut at the top, but at £17, again i'm not grumbling. I like these for the visual look rather worrying about condition.

saber

Jedi Knight
Paul-itoy said:
4724506024_69bccebb30.jpg

The Gunner i've had for about a month now. All the rest arrived this week.

Palitoy 65 back General Madine. Didn't want it but the price was right so took him on.
The 12 backs were bargains. Pop cut from Han but at £15 i'm not grumbling, and DSCs bubble is cut at the top, but at £17, again i'm not grumbling. I like these for the visual look rather worrying about condition.

Nice pick ups Paul :mrgreen:

In the case of the General Madine, it's always worth picking items up if the price is good .... you could always sell in the future to fund other items

Latest posts

Top Bottom