Latest Acquisitions

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
That at at commander is a beauty. Smash the ****er out of that tomb and get him in a standard acrylic case. You don't need the silly sticker to see its a minter.

What this guy said! :lol:

Here's my latest:

Palitoy Laser Rifle. This is missing the stock and D clip but the box is one of the best I've seen, just a little tape damage to one end. It does come with the window but has come free and still has the instructions. The weird thing about this one is the purple insert! I always thought they were red. At first I thought it was a repro/custom job but it's legit. I've been told they do exist.
DSCN1418.jpg

stormcab

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
That at at commander is a beauty. Smash the ****er out of that tomb and get him in a standard acrylic case. You don't need the silly sticker to see its a minter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dr_Ball_MD said:
I have the best girlfriend in the world! :)

Girlfriend, girlfriend - oh mate forget her being your girlfriend and marry this woman straight away - the words "she is a keeper" just doesn't do her justice :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
At first I thought it was a repro/custom job but it's legit. I've been told they do exist.

Sorry for double post but I've no idea how to reply with multiple quotes :oops:

I saw this as well and wondered about the purple box - glad someone on here got it, bloody lovely thing to look at (especially with Palitoy in the corner) and one of my fav toys, great pickup mate :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Han Solo SW 21 back picked up from the Chris Fawcett Independence Day sale.
Arrived today in tip top packaging; very very pleased to add this piece to the collection and Limelight page

IMG_3940_zpsvwrdg8rq.jpg

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have not picked up a lot recently as I haven't seen anything I have been actively seeking which is a bad thing as this happens:

432EFC43-8402-4456-B90B-D59CADFF8254.jpg

Now I don't collect variants and I don't collect vehicles so I'm not really sure what has happened here but I think they are some quite cool pieces. The start of a speeder bike thing maybe, but I have a couple of funky variants.

AFB82B52-69E4-474C-AD03-734B1CB9B5C7.jpg

Speaking of funky variants, I have picked up these hombres. The weapons are genuine as well which is nice. The head is a factory overstock part.

54D9D4E7-35FD-4208-B3C1-97ECE139EA2C.jpg

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Thanks Neil for the unpainted arm Dengar here he is with unpainted friends and ledy parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 723

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
So much great stuff here :shock:

I love the Han 21 bk and the unpainted parts are cool. I even love the Ewok/droids focus!

But the coolest thing has to be that Palitoy blaster rifle. Oh man I'm green with envy...... great pickup! :mrgreen:

poncho

Grand Master
after a 2 year hunt of playing the waiting game i finally got my self a han hoth moulded legs variant for a £10 buy it now of evil bay! :D

the legs of this han hoth are not too similar in the look of a werthers original yum yum!

werthers1.jpg

enjoy 8)

P1040142_zpsckzjmcc3.jpg

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Was finally abel to add a spanish 37/41 back Poch, after a very good friend decided to part with one of his. This is a C-back which has the offer on the back and no Poch logo on the front.
Poch_Han_hoth3.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
great buy Poncho a real steal and unbelievable buy kvavik - truly a grail of mine 8)

My 32 back Han Hoth pales in significance - but I''ve finally replaced the one I sold 4 years ago (at three times the price :evil: ). I don''t really go for AFA and if I did I'd be annoyed. Big crease on the back for an 85...

3ESB%2032A%20AFA_zpschw96mld.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nice 32 back but I'm shocked that was given an 85 looking at the edge wear. Just goes to show how these grades can be all over the place sometimes :roll:

Ian

Top Bottom