Latest Acquisitions

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
momike said:
Bram was the Dt Luke of jake on rs aka getitgood on eBay? If so I would be pretty sure it's legit mate!

Congrats on the dt fella 8)

Yes mate it was... I feel a bit embarassed asking really as we have dealt twice now but I don't know enough about them and wanted to triple check!! :oops:

I don't want to come across as questioning it, but when you know as little as I do, you want to be sure. I only ask as some others were talking about it on another forum and it got me thinking!!

Thanks for the peace of mind, although I have put pics up in the vintage reference library part for authenticity.

Thanks

:D

Lee77

Sith Lord
Snaggletooth, nice loosies and a real nice Hammerhead MOC. Well done!
Nice miscard too Sith Smith.
Maulster, nice score. Glad you're keeping up the tradition of somebody posting a new DT figure every week! Its the single scoping ones that seem to be rarer on here :lol: . Lets get them all on this side of the pond!

trilogoman

Padawan
triatst.jpg

trireeyees.jpg

triteebo.jpg

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Got this in the post today, nothing special or fancy and in my eyes a bit of a bargain

013.jpg

I must admit I would like to know why Shawn Parrott never got around to opening this figure? He must have been really naughty :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
WOW! What a busy day!

Scott - Awesome Loosies and Nice MOC mate 8)
Lee - Glad you managed to grab those they are beauties!
Gary - Awesome Miscard
Ryan - Love that autograph
Bram - Exceptional Haul that DSD looks minty mint and of course that DT is Killer!
Trilogoman - more Great Quality Tris
Gorneesh - Nice buy!
Phew :)

EmperorNapolean

Padawan
Good Job!

Bramistuta25 said:
Morning Chaps!

Gamble paid off... These little fella's arrived this morning... I guess you can spot my favourite one?!

Couldn't resist documenting the opening on this momentus occasion for my first DT Luke!!

Enjoy.

P1060229.jpg

P1060230.jpg

Who's that hiding in there?

P1060231.jpg

Ooohhhh... Oh its just Luke in his Farmboy outfit!

P1060234.jpg

... but what's that in his hand?

P1060235.jpg

Oh... Thats what it is!!

P1060237.jpg

P1060238.jpg

These are a few friends that kept him company on his long journey from the US!!

P1060242.jpg

The C3PO is actually unsnapped, none of his limbs move and he's really shiny and gold.... Lovely!!

Thanks to all of you who helped out and offered their opinions and especially to Iain for giving me the confidence to go for it!!

:D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Wow, guys a busy couple of days, but nothing new there, spendaholics the lot of you, we all need to go to SW detox :lol:

Ryan - those 2 carded figs look great, you can't tell they have been opened & display great m8, you must be very pleased with those 8) now who the **** is the soup dude, sorry but I generally never watch the box.

Grant - glad to see you are not letting the side down with your oddbod purchases & that 3p0 is rather perverse - so I like it :mrgreen:

Lee - I simply love Palitoy carded & that Luke X-wing is one of if not my favourite one of them I am very jealous m8

Lee77 - 20 back bliss buddy, love them, you got a 20 back pali yet?

Scott - some great loose & a nice PBP At at commander I see, nice to see you posting over here now 8) also a great HH card, is that a clipper?

Gary - great to see you post something on here & what a great purchase, I love the miss card combo!

Bram - keeping the DT flag flying high, & a DSD & PD, so super pick ups there.

Gorneesh - baggies always get my vote, great mailer pick up.

& my LA, thanks to my long suffering better half for this one, I offered to put a few % to it as its was way to expensive even though she offered to pay for the whole thing, I am so unbelievably thrilled to finally add the 15 figure multi-pack to my collection & got it just in time for my birthday 2, a real grail item for a lowly baggie collector, sadly some damage to the case in the post but it still displays ok front on for now till it gets re-cased

IMGP9634.jpg

Lee77

Sith Lord
:shock:
Holy **** Frank. ****,**** and **** again!!!
Awesome item. Did you get it graded and cased yourself or buy it like that?
I've never seen that pack before, are there many in circulation?
Well done! I wish my mrs was as enthusiastic about my hobby as yours! And i've no Palitoy 20's yet but watch this space! :wink:

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
This Thread sure dose fly buy fast, that DT Luke is in amasing condition Bram, congrats on that one. I have him on my list also, the problem is I keep finding other great items to spend the cash on :roll:

Congrats to all the other new items landed to fellas

Frunkstar said:
Scott - some great loose & a nice PBP At at commander I see, nice to see you posting over here now 8) also a great HH card, is that a clipper?

Frank that 15 figure multi-pack is the dogs mate and I'm glad you've managed to get your hands on it, looks amazing :wink:

Yes the HH is a Clipper, I love the PBP AT AT commander too and I've been looking for a decent one for a while now :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
I've not picked up any Palitoy MOC for ages,it must be nearly a year since I managed to get hold of anything.

Finally managed to track a couple of very nice 41 backs down,and I'm well chuffed with them.

I have not even seen a 41 back Bossk before so this must be rather rare

DSC_0251.jpg

Also managed to get a 41 LWX in the deal also

DSC_0252.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

Hope nothing else shows up as I'm skint now :?

Wow :shock: Where the hell did you get them from Lee?? :D :D :D :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Lee Gregory said:
I've not picked up any Palitoy MOC for ages,it must be nearly a year since I managed to get hold of anything.

Finally managed to track a couple of very nice 41 backs down,and I'm well chuffed with them.

I have not even seen a 41 back Bossk before so this must be rather rare

DSC_0251.jpg

Also managed to get a 41 LWX in the deal also

DSC_0252.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

Hope nothing else shows up as I'm skint now :?

Wow :shock: Where the hell did you get them from Lee?? :D :D :D :D

They look absolutely fantastic unleashed from their AFA baggies-so sharp! 8) 8) 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Christ almighty! - 15 packs, Palitoys (that I apparently missed), mailers + trilogos!

icle-1326196173340-021E3F97000004B0-358038_568x386.jpg

BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

e30318is

Sith Lord
Wow!!!
Miscards, Palitoys, DT Luke, and an amazing 15 pack :eek:

The pace has picked up on here!!!!

Great work everyone!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
****ing great stuff guys. What an outstanding week of pick ups. There must be a massive vacuum in the market this week.

Awesome. :D

Well happy for everyone :wink:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Hard to believe how many amazing items can be posted inside 24hrs...

Some really cool pieces purchased by everyone.

Love this thread when it gallops along with items of this sort of quality on show

Well done lads!!!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Freakin hell Frank that 15 pack is insane! superb piece mate well done.

Here's a link that could help explain the soup thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqBzP0xdKk&feature=related

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
GUESS WHAT?!

This little fella arrived this morning... DT Luke Circles Variant!!

(could be in better condition but i'm quite happy)

Who's that in there?

P1060255.jpg

I think we all know??

P1060256.jpg

Oh yes, there's the boy!!

P1060264.jpg

The boys together...

P1060263.jpg

Three's a crowd (with my new MINTY single telescoping Luke)

P1060261.jpg

Enjoy!

Bram

:twisted:

Top Bottom