Latest Acquisitions

flycasual

Jedi Master
Spookedhippie said:
Love the tusken! The ree yees are just the hk and no coo versions, starting a focus on ree yees!

Good choice! :D

I don't know which carded one to get though. Which is least prone to yellow bubbles? Palitoy, Tri-Logo or MIM?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi jeff, that tusken raider moc is amazing 8)

Hi Spookedhippie, a Ree-Yees focus sounds good, good luck :wink:

Hi sith-smith, that is some really cool figures in box :shock: I love the pictures on the boxes :D

Lee77

Sith Lord
Some really great buys as always.

Nice Sand Person Jeff and the large figures look like they've just come out of a shipping case. Nice one Gary.
My favourites from the last week or so is a toss up between Liam's great haul and Brams pre prod stuff. Well done guys.

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Ace 12 " figures. Look sweet in their boxes. Good skills..

Put my collection up in the limelight if anyone fancies a nose.

Boxing Tuscan raider looks a cool mutation.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Here's a new reference photo that arrived yesterday. I'm waiting on some clarification from the seller, but I believe it came from the publisher Happy House that did a bunch of the vintage activity books.

refphoto.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
35 years of Star Wars and still seeing new stuff.
Nice photo, if only you had a Luke Jedi focus....
Great pick ups everyone.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice picture Shawn. That'll look great in your focus.
This arrived today. It looked a little better on the pictures I saw before I bought it, but I'm still pleased with it. 17 mocs left to get for a full Palitoy Jedi run, excluding the 2 that weren't available. Now it's just a case of finding them.

DSCF1604480x640.jpg

Lee

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow, its been another week or so since I've perused this thread. I love it when I have the time to have a really good look at what you have all scored.
Really chuffed for you all. So I'll start where I left;
DB94 nice loosies mini rigs and excellent Scout walker mate, it sits much better than mine.
Ryans brilliant new Yoda focus
Lonebudman nice MOCs and Ewoks
Jeff quality Tri Ben, Sandperson, DSC and Tsukuda ROTJ Emperors Guard, very envious of the Tsukuda
Grant, top haul bro; Dengar and Ewok MOCs and cinema ticket/sticker, brilliant. Then the glasses collection, a visit is definitely on the cards!
Spooked Hippie nice loosies, MOCs and boxed Imp laser cannon
Pomse2001 various nice loosies, including 2 minty Imperial Stormtroopers, very clean
Crealkilla with a top Boba pictured skiff and MISB Slave 1 very nice.
Theslider with some great palitoys esp the AT AT Driver
DJBighair Nice 3 pack mate, they must be hard to come by. And awesome baggie varients
Chris Caswellbot, mate what can I say? Epic QC Fett mate, fantasic
ShawnK, nice Tie Fighter Coin mailer, I have no knowledge about these. I gather that this is a great score, I must look into them. And nice Luke picture too, I really like that shot.
Lee Gray, he's only gone and got a lovely 80 graded Tri Yak Face. Very nice Lee, good on you.
Timbo adding to his B Wing focus with some bootleg B Wing Pilots and a CCP from Iain no less
Jedi Junes selection of nice loosies
Scott's massive haul, you better have give the Postie a good Xmas tip!
Badderius 3 lovely MOCs, very nice mate
Bram, very cool pre-production logos, congratulations
Stormtrooper37 truly wonderful Leia Hoth Tri & Meccano!!
Liam Lovely R5s and PD MOCs and baggies
Cc4rhu nice DSC and Sandperson
Fly Casual, dude whats with the Boxing glove variant and fake hollow tube TR?? Mega weird
Escapist, cracking boxed Glider with quality 49p special buy sticker!
Gary, brilliant 12" figures mate, you have 6, are there many more?
And Lee, the collection is coming along nicely, great addition with the Biker Scout.

It took me a while to go through it all but it was worth it. Some lovely pieces there and i learnt a fair bit.
Keep up the great work guys :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez what a great post, must have taken you ages but it's what makes this forum so good :)

Lee77 great looking Biker Scout - he's the only MOC I've got. My original plan was to get only 1 carded figure from each film so wanted a film specific figure and for ROTJ I thought the biker scout was the best.

Obviously now that I've been on here since December I want every figure from every film :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi shawn, nice picture :shock:

Hi Lee, great palitoy moc, good luck with the hunt for the last one :wink:

Hi Jez, thanks mate for the kind words :D

theslider

Sith Lord
Lee77 said:
Nice picture Shawn. That'll look great in your focus.
This arrived today. It looked a little better on the pictures I saw before I bought it, but I'm still pleased with it. 17 mocs left to get for a full Palitoy Jedi run, excluding the 2 that weren't available. Now it's just a case of finding them.

DSCF1604480x640.jpg

Lee

Brilliant Biker Scout! Still looking for this one too (amongst LOADS of others!)

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
20130124_185632.jpg

Brilliant Hoth Wampa from Jamie (fuzzybuzzytoys), I've not seen too many around with the rebate offer. Well chuffed and a couple of loosies to fill out my cantina diorama from Rich (djbighair)

Top Bottom