Latest Acquisitions

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Guys today, I received this 2 variants.

One with a melted no coo and one with a scar missing Kong :D

Thanks June for the deal :wink:

STA60002-14_zps7008c9f3.jpg

Richard_H

Grand Master
image_zps3ca2ae63.jpg

That's my first 12 complete now. Just need little head Han, DT Luke and hollow tube Tusken for variants complete too.

Just thought I'd share that my Missus thinks Iain is completely daft for selling these goodies for '50p' each! She said,"does he not know what they're worth!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Cc4rhu said:
Just thought I'd share that my Missus thinks Iain is completely daft for selling these goodies for '50p' each! She said,"does he not know what they're worth!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to confirm (before everyone starts sending me offers) these were not sold for 50p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Cc4rhu said:

Just to confirm (before everyone starts sending me offers) these were not sold for 50p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still doesn't beat that boxed y-wing you swapped me 'Ipswich Monopoly' Iain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Nice additions guys, love the first 12's and the troopers, Palitoy card backs are the bomb I wish I could afford a few first 12 palitoy MOC's I have 6 parcels in the post and I can't wait for them to arrive as I sooo badly want to take part again ;)

flycasual

Jedi Master
My luck has been all over the place lately. Here are some of the results:
PBP/Lili Ledy Fixed Limb C-3PO - Fake Hollow Cheeks Tusken - PBP AT-AT Commander (boxing glove variant) :lol:
PBP_3PO_Custom_zps6d8a4087.jpg

Top Bottom