Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thanks Paul, they're certainly interesting pieces, specially looking at the text on the reverse and the different bubble variations.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Nice additions Ham. The PBP is awesome!

tigerham said:
Shawn that's an Italian Import sticker, quite rare IMO so great purchase.

I should have put a wink after the sentence as I was being a little sarcastic. :lol: I'm glad that so many of these turned up in focus collections.

Joe

Grand Master
Nice pick ups everyone !

Finally this fella arrived :)
afanun10.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks very much guys! I was really excited to see him pop up on Ebay, hes another hard to find one- got him for a song actually so wasn't too fussed that he was graded :D

He's got a bit of a dog eared corner under the bubble and the hang tab has a scuff so thats probably what knocked it to an 80 but overall hes in nice condition and come with an acrylic case so I don't have to spend money buying one to display him :lol:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey guys, I haven't posted on this section for a while and as a result have a few to share today.
The last 4 or 5 months have been pretty busy with acquisitions and I will hopefully have another fantastic item to share with everyone tomorrow. :)

The items are:

Blue Snaggletooth c9.5

Death Star Droid: (Re-united with him at last.) Thanks Dennis! (Stargeezer)

Princess Leia 21 Back: Thanks to Andy (Plantman)

Empire Strikes Back 6 Pack : Thanks to Pascal (Holojedi on RS and MarkDarthstanley on here for the heads up!) All figures are mint and unopened. Box is sealed one end. Wanted one for ages and Im dead chuffed with this.

Lando General and Lumat on POTF: Thanks to Andy Khalik (Snakeeyes)

*I've made a pact with my girlfriend not to buy anything now until March but I suppose fair is fair.

Thanks for looking!

Chris. :)

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jesus Christ Chris!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a fantastic haul you've got there,i'm glad the ESB 6 pack arrived safe & sound,it's a real beauty! 8)

Congrats mate! :D

P.S.Great score on the trilogo NN Joe,is this the start of your AFA collection!? :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom