Latest Acquisitions

e30318is

Sith Lord
Nice one dude. I just need hrs and Luke Hoth to complete my Hoth moc run. Moving onto hoth baggies next :)

tatsie

Jedi Master
Auckland New Zealand but from Newbury in Berkshire
tFaPu.jpg

ODB

Jedi Master
After a quiet few weeks I did manage to pick this up for a good price, its not going to set the world alight but its surprisingly hard to get hold of:

1002230.jpg

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice decks Tatsie! 8)

Great pick ups ODB,i still need a boxed sand skimmer! :D

Its been a while since i've added to this thread but here are my latest buys! :D

001-4.jpg

The Sonic Landspeeder still works(sort of!)but is missing the instructions & inserts,The A Wing i picked up over xmas(a real bargain!)& is only missing the planetary map.The MIB ESB MTV-7 is an upgrade & the MIB Trilogo AST-5 cost a whopping 8.5 euros from Ebay France which Paul (Artoo Detour) from TIG very kindly bought for me as the seller didn't ship to the UK so many thanks Paul! 8).

I don't have many more vehicles to get now so its just a case of upgrading some that i'm not happy with! :D

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Those decks are awesome. lol

Today I received my SS gift on TIG. A big thanks to Stu (burnsy) for the first of my Ewoks collection. Bring on the Teddy bear jokes. :lol:

ssgift10.jpg

Also this Palitoy Luke showed up with a strange sticker on the back. I've been waiting for what seems like ages for this guy to show up.

front13.jpg

sticke12.jpg

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
I don't normally bother with cardbacks, but i was intrigued by this one having never seen one before. Made in Spain PBP Hammerhead card and figure......

5324312626_786c0b54f1_z.jpg

5324312618_c471c21156_z.jpg

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
DarthStanley said:
Very nice indeed Paul,not seen one of those before! 8)

Whats with the four punch holes on the cardback?

The guy I bought it from used to holiday in Spain as a kid - as far as i'm aware it was just his way of filing them.
I've no idea whether I underpaid or overpaid as it's an unknown to me but £13.50 didn't seem too bad. It was actually a 2nd chance offer as the winner didn't cough up.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Nice buys guys especially the decks and the a-wing. Hey tatsie I asked the guys for an idea of the cost for a selection of them but I got no reply. Can you give em a polite nudge ,,

Cheers steve

tigerham

Sith Lord
Nice pieces dude, Happy New Year guys. Shawn that's an Italian Import sticker, quite rare IMO so great purchase. Tatsie lovin' the Garbage Boards, just got some of the 1st series stickers from Ebay, sweet.

Thought I'd start the New Year with a little bang and set the pace for myself. I'll get better pics when I get the chance.

PBP MOC, thanks Juan and the bubble's alot clearer than the pics show, really chuffed.
PBP loose (Scar) from Javi, another great purchase so big thanks there.
French made in Macau cardback from Lee, big thanks dude, came quick and well chuffed.

NEW-Additions.jpg

PBP-Scout.jpg

PBP-Scout-loose.jpg

FRENCH-Scout-cardback.jpg

Top Bottom