Latest Acquisitions

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
How do you top an Ewok Bubble - I feel Hooch has just dropped the mic !

Anyway, this has been a bit of a grail of mine for a while - I got close to collecting the full Trilogo set and this chap was one of 5 I didn't have - I have sold a few since then so will need to have a count up to see what I am off now but still happy to have him. I owe thanks to Edd for pointing this one out to me - sourced fro Brian's Toys and described as a C5 then I wasn't too keen to start off with but it was a C5 because of ink touch up - which to be honest bothers me the least in terms of faults - upon arrival I can say I am very happy, really nice card and a decent bubble for a Trilogo - there is some small inking in one corner but hardly noticable - and it's not like I would have got it graded anyway!

SAM_9893_zpsmt3ffnqy.jpg
SAM_9894_zpsvheyeudd.jpg

SAM_9895_zpsr9tqsyat.jpg

Big fan of the Tri Luke Hoth, nice pick up Iain 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
benny100 said:
Possibly the best parcel I've ever opened!
Afa80 Snowspeeder, the other two are just acrylic cases. The Hoth Ice Planet set is complete with inserts, and yes I built it!
5732F4E8-FE40-4AB9-B40F-2AB6EE5E67D1_zpshhnefwvo.jpg

Pretty serious haul there mate 8)

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Some really nice stuff posted of late guys!

I finally managed to snag the first 12 collectors stand earlier this year, in original mailaway box and with original leaflet. I've been after this for a long time so was delighted to finally get it. Unfortunately I'd nowhere to display it where it'd be sufficiently protected...

stand1_zpsgtibom3q.jpg

stand2_zpsi2kwedbj.jpg

...until those nice people at GW acrylic created a case for it! I have to say it looks fantastic on display and I'm really pleased with the way the case finishes it off. (Apologies for the crap photo which really doesn't do it justice).

stand3_zpswryqw8uz.jpg

All I need now are a decent Leia and Chewie (Chewie's in the care of my Mother-in-law till Christmas as a present!).

Droopy

Padawan
Woolyniner said:
That for me is the perfect vintage star wars display, one day.....one day.... 8)
Completely agree, that is my grail.....I would be quite happy with just that and nothing more......for a little while at least! :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
So much great stuff being posted.

LOVE the mail away stand. I'm on the lookout for one with mailing box. You've got a corker there and with the GW case it looks the nuts. Has to be the centre piece of any collection.

The clarity on those ewok bubbles is insane :shock: Lovely. It's so good my first thought would have been fake!

Great Trilogo Luke Hoth. Wow. And that inking would not phase me one bit. Who gives a toss if it can't be graded? Could this be the main benefit of the grading hype?? Any item that can't be graded is now worth sensible money as oppose to insane?

Lovely Trilogo Emperor. I have one coming from the US. Bizarrely, out of the last 7 Trilogos I've bought ALL 7 have come from overseas. Not only does supply seem to be better but the prices aren't stratospheric, either, even after the increased shipping cost.

Great additions, guys.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Latest pick-up for the Han focus is a new bootleg item. This time Hungarian. Painted hard plastic with full articulation. Pretty lightweight too.

IMG_4720_zpsg0e1calr.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Haven't checked the n I n this thread for a few weeks. Some really nice items turning up guys.

This is my small latest purchases. Lumat to go in the loose focus. First purchase off Facebook and have to say wasn't a bad experience. Only thing is the bow is a bit buggered but hopefully will be able to replace at some point. Yoda's obviously not vintage but a guy got it for me at work as he knew I like Star Wars and Yoda.

image.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master
Its almost like Christmas at the minute, practically raining vintage. Here is the latest from Andy Clarke, many thanks!

poncho

Grand Master
gorneesh - nice clear bubble on the atst driver :)
rob - cool biker gun. never owned one does it have sound?
hooch - what is that ewok banner thing from?
peekaygee73 - nice acrylic job on the loose 12 :eek:
savory - love that han bootleg 8)
lejackal -nice esb imp comm
chris - you could just spin the bow the other way so you dont see the stress marks when lumat is displayed

kieatky

Jedi Master
Awesome pickups, especially love the Biker Scout blaster (one of my favourite characters from Jedi, gotta get me self one of these one day) :D

walkie

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Latest pick-up for the Han focus is a new bootleg item. This time Hungarian. Painted hard plastic with full articulation. Pretty lightweight too.

IMG_4720_zpsg0e1calr.jpg

Nice Hungarian bootleg, until you have one in hand it's hard to believe how crappy the plastic is on these :shock: The guns come up for sale quiet often, if I spot one i'll let you know. For the record he has a black leia pistol.

Top Bottom