Jedi Knight
Awesome pick ups everyone
Me being a Aussie and a Ewok lover I definitely needed this in the collection
001586.JPG

004441.JPG

002558.JPG

itfciain

Grand Master
How do you top an Ewok Bubble - I feel Hooch has just dropped the mic !

Anyway, this has been a bit of a grail of mine for a while - I got close to collecting the full Trilogo set and this chap was one of 5 I didn't have - I have sold a few since then so will need to have a count up to see what I am off now but still happy to have him. I owe thanks to Edd for pointing this one out to me - sourced fro Brian's Toys and described as a C5 then I wasn't too keen to start off with but it was a C5 because of ink touch up - which to be honest bothers me the least in terms of faults - upon arrival I can say I am very happy, really nice card and a decent bubble for a Trilogo - there is some small inking in one corner but hardly noticable - and it's not like I would have got it graded anyway!

SAM_9893_zpsmt3ffnqy.jpg
SAM_9894_zpsvheyeudd.jpg

SAM_9895_zpsr9tqsyat.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
hooch - quirky ewok item. i picked up an obscure ewok item the other day in a indoor market hall. i may put it on the thread now ive seen your item :)

Hooch

Jedi Knight
poncho said:
hooch - quirky ewok item. i picked up an obscure ewok item the other day in a indoor market hall. i may put it on the thread now ive seen your item :)
Yeah put it up, would love to see it. Give me something else to chase. Love the oddball items

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Iain, that Luke is lovely. C5 my arse. Sadly highlights the "if I can't grade it, it's no good" mentality of some collectors. I would be pleased to have it in my collection.

benny100

Sith Lord
Possibly the best parcel I've ever opened!
Afa80 Snowspeeder, the other two are just acrylic cases. The Hoth Ice Planet set is complete with inserts, and yes I built it!
5732F4E8-FE40-4AB9-B40F-2AB6EE5E67D1_zpshhnefwvo.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great Trilogo Iain - love it when you pick up something you've been after, I always assume you have everything you want so great to see that you still get the buzz of picking something up for your own collection.

Kieatky - wow, wow, wow - beautiful Falcon, bloody chuffed for you

Joe

Grand Master
Glad you finally got a Luke Hoth for a good price Iain, hope you aren't too far away from completing the set now that you've sold a few..time to finally finish it perhaps ;)

Love your Clipper score Peter! Thanks again for all your recent help too!

lejackal

Grand Master
Loving the Falcon, Trilogo Luke Hoth, ESB boxed sets, ESB debut cards, Ewok oddities and to be fair everything!

Here's my latest courtesy of Stuart at Hoth Ice Planet Toys. Would like to have done an Andreg style unboxing but with the maximum security packaging it would have turned into a bit of a video nasty. Must be classed as Royal Mail proof, never mind bomb proof!

temporary.jpg_zpsd2bnvixp.png

snlmace

Jedi Knight
Hooch said:
poncho said:
Yeah put it up, would love to see it. Give me something else to chase. Love the oddball items

Scott, please, don't encourage others to show their obscure ewok items too :p
Before you know it this great forum will be flooded with all kind of craziness :D
I mean, we know you have 'your thingy with ewoks', and thats fine. Just dont others in there too .. 8)

poncho

Grand Master
Benny - the snowspeeder looks great in acrylic :p
Knopie - nice cb's , shame they have name cuts, but they have survived all these years and are in goods hands :)
j-mister - nice mocs not too yellowed eithier, look at the gold lining on that bsg 8)
lejackal - Tri logo awesomeness!

Top Bottom