Latest Acquisitions

Hooch

Jedi Knight
poncho said:
hooch - what is that ewok banner thing from?
It is the top board from one of these. Even though its only a piece I thought it may look good fixed on a top shelf for display
toy_chest_top.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
walkie said:
SAVORY100 said:
Latest pick-up for the Han focus is a new bootleg item. This time Hungarian. Painted hard plastic with full articulation. Pretty lightweight too.

IMG_4720_zpsg0e1calr.jpg

Nice Hungarian bootleg, until you have one in hand it's hard to believe how crappy the plastic is on these :shock: The guns come up for sale quiet often, if I spot one i'll let you know. For the record he has a black leia pistol.

Thanks for the offer of looking out for the gun and for all the extra info too... crappy plastic, oh yes indeed.. I was shocked when it arrive to be true.

kieatky

Jedi Master
Great looking items as always. Love the Sonic Landspeeder, was that the one recently sold on Evil Bay, the seller had a few nice items for sale including a beautiful boxed Sandcrawler.

Here's my latest arrival, a nice box with inserts, instructions etc for my no longer loose A-Wing :D

IMG_1444.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
More Uzay goodness this month. Sadly no saber but considering I got him for a faction of the cost which complete one's go for I'm pretty happy with the deal.

kAshK8r.jpg

I've also taken a few extra photos to show some of the details which make him such a nice variant. Oddly enough whilst many of the Uzay bootlegs have no noo markings this one duplicates the euro/blank raised bar on the left hand leg.

NxLnNim.jpg

EvLSuD5.jpg

fMxzxiA.jpg

The last photo shows a side by side comparison with a Kenner action figure, again this demonstrates the difference in overall size/height.

rWNkNDh.jpg

Cocobean

Padawan
Yeah that's the one from eBay the sandcrawler the seller had went for crazy money I'm just trying to get the clicker to work now :twisted: as for the a wing box that's really nice I've never seen one for sale I've seen the usual empty boxes but never the a wing oh and the uzay Vader looks very nice :D

lejackal

Grand Master
walkie said:
More Uzay goodness this month. Sadly no saber but considering I got him for a faction of the cost which complete one's go for I'm pretty happy with the deal.

kAshK8r.jpg

I've also taken a few extra photos to show some of the details which make him such a nice variant. Oddly enough whilst many of the Uzay bootlegs have no noo markings this one duplicates the euro/blank raised bar on the left hand leg.

NxLnNim.jpg

EvLSuD5.jpg

fMxzxiA.jpg

The last photo shows a side by side comparison with a Kenner action figure, again this demonstrates the difference in overall size/height.

rWNkNDh.jpg
I know Uzay are essentially bootlegs so maybe that cast a mold from the original and the size difference represents the shrinkage as the figure cools?

poncho

Grand Master
a big thanks to marc (theguiltyone) :D for this Luke X-wing Model Trem Bootleg from brazil (all made out of lead). not everyones cup of tea. but i love this figure despite it looking very rough. It was previously Painted all dark green from a kid in brazil back in the 80s i guess. I stripped back the paintwork best i could but the paint on MTs flake very easily, i salvaged what i could and well you can now see some of his original red painted jacket and pants. have included a reference shot of what it once may have looked like

enjoy 8)

before
20151019_093009_zpsfgvaotdx.jpg

After
P1040710_zpsjpfdszcp.jpg

a Reference Shot of a pristine one
lukexw.jpg

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
poncho said:
a big thanks to marc (theguiltyone) :D for this Luke X-wing Model Trem Bootleg from brazil (all made out of lead). not everyones cup of tea. but i love this figure despite it looking very rough. It was previously Painted all dark green from a kid in brazil back in the 80s i guess. I stripped back the paintwork best i could but the paint on MTs flake very easily, i salvaged what i could and well you can now see some of his original red painted jacket and pants. have included a reference shot of what it once may have looked like
enjoy 8)

Whats next, ex girlfriends in barrels of acid, it all started here folks!

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Nothing like having something waiting for you when you have been away.
Amanaman ESB-c baggie thanks to talldroid77.
One more ticked off of the small list for this little beastie.

Attachments

• 20151023_202626.jpg
    20151023_202626.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 548

kieatky

Jedi Master
stormcab said:
So A-Wings only were available from Droids? not ROTJ?

Yeah that's correct mate, seams they were an end of line item, don't know why because the A-Wing has got to be one of the most awesome vehicles created in the Star Wars universe. I would have loved to have seen one in ROTJ packaging, as much as I like the Droids version the design of the packaging doesn't seam like Star Wars.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
kieatky said:
Great looking items as always. Love the Sonic Landspeeder, was that the one recently sold on Evil Bay, the seller had a few nice items for sale including a beautiful boxed Sandcrawler.

Here's my latest arrival, a nice box with inserts, instructions etc for my no longer loose A-Wing :D

IMG_1444.jpg

Loving the A - Wing, which planetary map does it have?

Top Bottom