Latest Acquisitions

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Palitoy78 said:
These are two of the most important pieces to hit my 'Special Buy' focus in a long time. Huge thanks to Lewis for the Ewok and Iain for the B-Wing. Also need to thank -Neil (Jackabina) for his great packaging and the fact the B-Wing arrived in the same immaculate condition. These are both HTF in this good condition, and up until a month or two back i never knew the Ewok existed. These are truly special pieces, and im so thankful to both you guys for sorting them for me. The B-Wing came from the collection that Iain bought from Timbo, and i feel a bit gutted about that but at least it stays in the Uk where it belongs :)

Will update with a whole new focus thread over the next few weeks. I started this focus to highlight the great Palitoy UK years etc and i know there are a few more pieces out there. The Falcon is a toughie, but the Xwing is a right rocking horse poop and the three POTF packs are relatively easy but expensive.

Enjoy.
B-wing is a beauty. I love the 4.99 sticker it's got to be worth a fiver on it's own.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
robpmarsh said:
A few new bits:

Boxed PDT-8 to complete my mini-rig run

2 baggies (possibly from a Hoth Rescue set)

Han Hoth cardback
Love the mini-rig.
They used to be 10 a penny but now the Palitoy ESB's are going for £25+ each for decent examples. There's still a few I need but I'll not be paying that sort of money.

beginner

Jedi Knight
file.php

@Palitoy78 that's a wonderful B Wing in perfect condition.
The day comes you want to sell it, please Lee, i am the first on your list

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
That B-Wing is incredible! I can't stop staring at it!!

So tonight I went round the house of a man I met on the Internet! I didn't get mugged, molested or murdered but I did get these (not the Droid Factory)!

67DF2859-4BB5-4081-8144-0F13FCC1A5AD.jpg

Foolishly covered up the Palitoy logo for the photo but you all know its there :wink:

They are my first POTF & Droids coins. Not sure whether to keep them or not, got them free so can't grumble!

6AA6667B-82FB-49EC-907D-96D2704AC046.jpg

Jimi

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Love the special buy B Wing. I remember seeing those in store back in the day!

Palitoy PDT8 is a tough one to find, nice one.

LOVE that little haul from the neighbour mate, the Landspeeder is one of my favourite pieces. And good score on the Droid Factory too. You've got some nice Palitoy items there son!

As for the Gam, remember vividly getting this from Tesco when ROTJ came out - easily one of my favourite figures, and a good find in that nick.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Picked up some bits recently.
Here's a rare survivor, love the MTFBWY sign off!

letter.jpg

Couple of variants I've been after for a while, the Meccano pink face Luke was from one of the FB groups, I've seen these really climb in price so was happy to get one at much less than the £320 than the one on ebay recently!
The YPS trooper was put together from 3 different sources: Figure was £1 from a box of beaters at Donington last year, correct cape was £10 from a lot of beater figures on ebay and the gun was from the AF weapons pack for £30 (thanks to Slim for that one!).

figures.jpg

And I bloody love the Helix stuff, thanks to Sheldon for this one :)

helix.jpg

yogi

Jedi Knight
Things have been particularly slow recently with Japanese focus items. Probably pretty much the same for a lot of people, not much coming up for sale and anything that does requires deep pockets :cry:

So I was pretty happy to add this to the collection recently. Although I am not a stickler for condition I am happy report that this is pretty much mint :D

ED6AEC4F-FDA5-4827-9614-6886A134ED93_zps96mo8jec.jpg

Rustyrankin

Padawan
i Suppose all this is a Latest Acquisition for me, been collecting only for a few months now.
Was collecting a few years back but one thing and another had to stop, so back at it :lol:

Concentrating on my loose collection for now, then will move onto the carded figures.

Some of these i could do with looking for better condition but it's a start for me to work on.

Got most of the weapons also but they are tucked away.

Might sell the Vehicles to fund more figures, not certain yet.

IMG_3944_zpszazfnexn.jpg

IMG_3945_zpsbqxcd7ld.jpg

IMG_3946_zpsbggrdmrr.jpg

IMG_3947_zpszwa2nmfd.jpg

IMG_3948_zpsmtuxv5bb.jpg

IMG_3949_zpskjqrtlxd.jpg

IMG_3950_zpsp6dmctwh.jpg

IMG_3951_zpsjbef0lmy.jpg

IMG_3952_zps7m2sfbpr.jpg

unnamed_zpsem2fhysk.jpg

Top Bottom