Latest Acquisitions

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Nice score on the DT Jedi, and some great additions to the TFP focus Grant.

Thanks for all the kind words on the Yoda cake my wife was chuffed it got more comments than my ( as she put it ) "silly toys" :lol:

The Tri is in nice condition Chris, the card is perfect but alas the bubble has a few dings.

For the record what are the cardbacks of Tri LOgos referred to as, it says Collect all 70 but there are 79 figures listed but only 77 figures pictured? So is it a 70, 77 or 79 back? :lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
BlueDog said:
Nice score on the DT Jedi, and some great additions to the TFP focus Grant.

Thanks for all the kind words on the Yoda cake my wife was chuffed it got more comments than my ( as she put it ) "silly toys" :lol:

The Tri is in nice condition Chris, the card is perfect but alas the bubble has a few dings.

For the record what are the cardbacks of Tri LOgos referred to as, it says Collect all 70 but there are 79 figures listed but only 77 figures pictured? So is it a 70, 77 or 79 back? :lol:

Good question Ryan. I seem to favour 70, as for some reason it sounds familiar but I am not too sure. I luckily found my one with the bubble perfect, dont a dent or ding on it!!! :D I'm intrigues and waiting to see what your other grail piece is that's turning up. Not a POTF Yoda!!!

crealkilla

Padawan
Another variant in my Slave 1 hangar. Vintage MIB ESB Slave 1 Palitoy.
Much tanxs to Stefan (Walkie) for his great help of getting this item :D

pali1_zps5d886ad9.jpg

pali2_zps3489fb36.jpg

pali3_zps8671ac6b.jpg

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
The Slave 1 is ace! Remember getting mine when I was a youngster - got it for being well-behaved in the car on the road trip to see my granddad. Was about 13-14 quid in Argos in Gloucester - Argos had a bit of a wow factor for us Isle of Wighters back then as we didn't get one until about 1990 lol.

walkie

Sith Lord
$5 for a DT luke, impressive!

I don't show enough of my latest acquisitions on here, but he's something a bit different I got last week...

kj2q3V3.jpg

oRlHPUp.jpg

A nice Palitoy Baron Ironblood from their Action Force range miscarded with a smugglers blaster!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
jedi_masters said:
Sweet additiond to the TFP focus Grant. Did you manage to snag Iain ESB TFP MOC last week??

No. I was like 15 seconds to slow.

I got some pyjamas instead:

2013-09-16143948_zpsce170257.jpg

Nice Toltoys Nick.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love the PJ's Grant. That sketch book loooks interesting too, are they hard to come by.

Bummer on the TFP, like me there's always someone that gets in before you no matter how quick you see the sale thread.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi534 said:
No Inner but I thought $5 was an OK price for this... 8)

sw_luke_dt_no_inner_01.jpg

(...and no, I will not take $6 for it.) :p

Wow only $5 for a luke with ½ double telescoping lightsaber :shock: congratulations mate, hope you find the other ½ :wink:

inzaman

Sith Lord
walkie said:
$5 for a DT luke, impressive!

I don't show enough of my latest acquisitions on here, but he's something a bit different I got last week...

kj2q3V3.jpg

oRlHPUp.jpg

A nice Palitoy Baron Ironblood from their Action Force range miscarded with a smugglers blaster!
Awesome, i used to have a Baron Ironblood bitd. I might actually still have him somewhere as i have a box of action force figures in the loft. I actually sold all my Star Wars figures to a toy trader at the local market and used the money to buy AF bitd :)

walkie

Sith Lord
Mrleemur said:
Apparently it' a variant rather than a miscard..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Ironblood

Correct, this site has more info on him....

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/toys/002/redshadows/006/index.html

inzaman said:
Awesome, i used to have a Baron Ironblood bitd. I might actually still have him somewhere as i have a box of action force figures in the loft. I actually sold all my Star Wars figures to a toy trader at the local market and used the money to buy AF bitd :)

I remember having the Baron in my action force collection as a kid, but have no idea what gun I had with him ?!?!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Nice DT mate.

Here's some nice pick ups from Christian. A Kenner Employee Store Baggie with wrong weapon and a TFP with Factory error paint job.

2013-09-15222609_zpsa2e263e8.jpg

Hi Grant, nice Tie fighter pilots :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
crealkilla said:
Another variant in my Slave 1 hangar. Vintage MIB ESB Slave 1 Palitoy.
Much tanxs to Stefan (Walkie) for his great help of getting this item :D

pali1_zps5d886ad9.jpg

pali2_zps3489fb36.jpg

pali3_zps8671ac6b.jpg

Hi crealkilla, wow I love that slave I with palitoy box, congratulations mate

Top Bottom