Latest Acquisitions

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Awesome stuff Ryan, love the Tri Logo, looks in great condition!! :shock:

Tempted to get one of the Jumbo Yoda's myself at some point, a must to go in the focus.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Bloody hell. I haven't looked in here for nearly 2 weeks and its exploded. Loads of awesome buys guys, especially loving the art work Jez, would love the falcon for my Star Wars wall.

My last purchase's for quite a while. I bought these around 4 weeks ago so before anybody says anything, I haven't gone back on Acrylic challenge, just taken ages to put these up.

All are from guys on here so thank you to all, you know who you are.

Hi chris, wow that is a big lot of cool items. Beautiful moc, my favorite is the gamorrean guard tri-logo 8) I also love all the the looses and the coin. Congratulations chris :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TC-14 said:
Thanks, Lars. Also received two cardbacks from Jason- he's kindly feeding my Palitoy habit, too...

PalitoySnaggletoothandR2-D2_zps06d802ec.jpg

Wow wow martin, more cardbacks and they are palitoy. They are amazing this cardbacks. Congratulations martin :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Been a little crook of late so it's taken a wee while a while for any new acquisitions for me, deciding to go for a focus certainly stems the flow but it's enjoyable all the same.

Here's my latest Yoda bits one grail down ( trilogo ) with another grail piece on it way.

20130914_144824_zpse6e41327.jpg

MISB French Canadian Yoda Puppet,

GG Jumbo Yoda, the only modern piece I can ever see myself collecting. ( Birthday Pressie form my Wife :shock: )

79 Back Yoda, bubbles in a bad way with heavy crushing to the top but for $50 I'm not complaining.

Tri Logo Yoda, been on the hunt for one of these for ages and managed to pick it up from the same seller as the Puppet.

Here's the cake my wife made for me for my 40th, unbeknownst to me she added a Yoda theme using one of my loose puppets! :lol:

cee93452-7047-42e7-93e3-f5e1e86b483a_zps5fcd4a88.jpg

Hi Ryan, wow that is some greta yoda items you have recived. My favorite is the Tri-logo Yoda moc and wow you lucky guy to have such a great wife that make such a great cake with a puppet on it :D congratulations with it all Ryan and the 40th
party-blower-smiley-emoticon1_zps4c642c68.jpg

rob71

Sith Lord
Martin, nice to see the Palitoy cardbacks mate they look great :)
Nice wood art as well, I have an item being created by Lorraine at the moment, can't wait 8)

Ryan that is an awesome cake. :D

Nick, good luck with the Jawas :)

theslider

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
Great stuff, Stevie- keep at it, not many more to go :wink: :D

Unfortunately they are the more expensive ones Martin! And a couple I've never seen for sale ever, ESB Dengar for example.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
My recent bits and bobs:

photo.jpg

Thanks to itfciain and momike for most of the start of the loose figure run.

Got the Snaggletooth today from Sandown, my treat to me.

I think someone else had looked at it, passed on it and then decided to go back and get it, by which time I had opened negotiations. I think he got the hump a bit afterwards. If its someone on the forum, i'm sorry, but I really liked it.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Hey, Mr Shifter- worry not. Your gentlemanly behaviour will not go unnoticed on this forum, if the original buyer backed out as you say, then you had every right to move in and make your intentions known. Good haul :wink:

Martin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theslider said:
Of course loving the Palitoy cardbacks!

Three more Palitoy trilogos from Chico on here. 35 more to go!

DSC00734_zpsa17f286e.jpg

DSC00733_zpsc1cde982.jpg

DSC00732_zps3eb0446e.jpg

Hi theslider, amazing that is some really nice tri-logo moc. Great work mate 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
My recent bits and bobs:

photo.jpg

Thanks to itfciain and momike for most of the start of the loose figure run.

Got the Snaggletooth today from Sandown, my treat to me.

I think someone else had looked at it, passed on it and then decided to go back and get it, by which time I had opened negotiations. I think he got the hump a bit afterwards. If its someone on the forum, i'm sorry, but I really liked it.

Hi Mr-shifter, wow that is some really awesome moc, my favorite is the snaggletooth :wink:

I also like the looses a lot :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice DT mate.

Here's some nice pick ups from Christian. A Kenner Employee Store Baggie with wrong weapon and a TFP with Factory error paint job.

2013-09-15222609_zpsa2e263e8.jpg

Top Bottom