Latest Acquisitions

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cc4rhu said:
Awesome pickup guys. I check this thread often and amazed by it all.

Now here's something to blow everything out of the water courtesy of Frunkster's better half. I've two of these now and the detail on the first was awesome. This one .... unbelievable! I don't think the pics will do it justice but here it is in it's glory.

Shame about the postage damage but I'll get a frame with corner pieces to cover it. I am ecstatic with this. R5 rocks!
Frank may be better to discuss the process but it's a form of pyro art (all done freehand, no templates.) I couldn't even begin to guess how one goes about creating something like this.

Hi Rich, nice artwork, sorry to read about the postage damage :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Tremendous. :)

Heres a Kenner 1977 R2-D2 next to the more well know Kenner 1978 R2-D2

2013-09-07145803_zps4e1e2ad8.jpg

Hi Grant, cool R2-D2, I have never seen such a R2 before :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Spookedhippie said:
Pomse2001 said:
Spookedhippie said:
Big thanks to June who was able to help me out on this... Coin offer ree yees for the focus... Cases for the figures coming in the next few days so massive up date of the focus coming!

cd95b482c5a54c7d42b24b962c45fbad_zps6511a9ec.jpg

Wow another Ree-Yees, moc Spookedhippie :shock:

You must have them all now or is there still more for you to hunt ?

Pomse there is always more... Unfortunately with me buying the ex out of the house has meant my funds are rather dry at the moment to hunt

Sorry to hear about you have to buy your ex out of the house so you don't have money for star wars :( I wish you good luck with it :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
What an amazing couple of pages! Some truly excellent pick ups :D

Jez love the framed prints above the displays 8)

Pleased to say I've added a couple of mocs to my collection. Hoping to pick up a Jabba and possibly Max Rebo band then surround them with moc palace goons, Lando Skiff, Boushh etc as a display, should look pretty nice when finished

r-c8c98cd4-f8a1-4192-8806-f40c03c14ec7_zps6da450b0.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys I received this lot from jon this week, big thanks to jon for the deal :D I hope to find a few variants between this figures that I am missing in my collection. Others I can use for armybuilding :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
db94 said:
What an amazing couple of pages! Some truly excellent pick ups :D

Jez love the framed prints above the displays 8)

Pleased to say I've added a couple of mocs to my collection. Hoping to pick up a Jabba and possibly Max Rebo band then surround them with moc palace goons, Lando Skiff, Boushh etc as a display, should look pretty nice when finished

r-c8c98cd4-f8a1-4192-8806-f40c03c14ec7_zps6da450b0.jpg

Hi Colin, that is some really great moc, congratulations mate. My favorite is the tri-logo 8)

Djbighair

Jedi Master
More great pic ups. Like the soft plush r2. Colin awesome klaatus. Top work. Pomse great loose pick up and also loving the ree yees with coin offer moc.

Pomse re baggies, only a few of the last 17 came in baggies. The three I need are 2 of the expensive early issues, dt Luke, blue snag. The other I have but he is sealed in a collectors case so want one for mt display is a blond Luke bespin. I think my current count is about 150 different bagged figures be that sculpt variants or coo variants. Hoping to arrange them all soon so I can take a pic to show you guys.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Rich

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Djbighair said:
More great pic ups. Like the soft plush r2. Colin awesome klaatus. Top work. Pomse great loose pick up and also loving the ree yees with coin offer moc.

Pomse re baggies, only a few of the last 17 came in baggies. The three I need are 2 of the expensive early issues, dt Luke, blue snag. The other I have but he is sealed in a collectors case so want one for mt display is a blond Luke bespin. I think my current count is about 150 different bagged figures be that sculpt variants or coo variants. Hoping to arrange them all soon so I can take a pic to show you guys.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Rich

Hi Rich thanks for the kind words :D

Thanks for the great informations about baggies, 150 baggies wow that sounds very cool :shock:

timbo72

Sith Lord
Hey lars, cool loose figures, loving the ccp's

Got these today from Flycasual, perfect for my little jabba project ;-)

Attachments

• 2013-09-09 12.33.33-1.jpg
    2013-09-09 12.33.33-1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 505

Pomse2001

Grand Master
timbo72 said:
Hey lars, cool loose figures, loving the ccp's

Got these today from Flycasual, perfect for my little jabba project ;-)

Hi tim, thanks mate for the kind words. I am also very happy with those cloud car pilots :D

Nice figures tim, that you have received from flycasual :D I think klaatu is a cool figure. I remember I had 3 of him when I was a kid :lol:

skywalker

Jedi Master
@x-pack - nice job on those,, how many moc's do you have now??

@Lars - Bloody hell mate you have 3 of every figure you buy.. :lol:

@Timbo - nice loose figure's mate,, looking forward to seeing the Jabba's palace thing you are doing.. :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
skywalker said:
@x-pack - nice job on those,, how many moc's do you have now??

@Lars - Bloody hell mate you have 3 of every figure you buy.. :lol:

@Timbo - nice loose figure's mate,, looking forward to seeing the Jabba's palace thing you are doing.. :D

Thanks skywalker for the kinds words, I think I have more than 3 of this figures I have just bought :lol:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Picked up a couple of pieces lately. Nice leia bespin courtesy of Anthony
IMG_20130911_190145.jpg

Also got lucky with a few minty card backs. Really happy with the Han bespin cards :D
IMG_20130911_190159.jpg

And a sweet ROTJ Jawa card....Thanks to Mike
IMG_20130911_190243.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom