Jeffs sales, updated all SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Code:
Tri Logo Rancor Monster.....Box is in ok shape...some tape wear, no inserts. Figure is in great condition, displays well. Complete Rancor Keeper included....REDUCED Looking for £30
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

The markings on the armpit are Lucas Film Ltd 1984, Kenner Products.....2 lines.
Is this the correct markings. Box says 'Made in Mexico'.

Hi Jeff, About the markings on the Rancor I also have a tri-logo box but mine is made in UK. The Rancor I have for that box have a 3 line stamp that is made in UK. I also have the stamp you have but that one came from a Kenner box. Sorry that I can't help more than this. I don't have the Mexican box with a Rancor.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Ok guys, I have loads of orders to sort through, funny how £1 figures attract sales... :lol:
Anyway, I have two big orders from last week to send out tomorrow and I am off all day so I will sort out all the loose figure orders in the afternoon. I will get all loose orders out asap, defo by weeks end, I'm not going to pull a Skyline on it..... :D

Cheers for all the sales, it's going right back into an order for a moc on the forum.....

Jeff
:D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
just a quick update for all the recent purchases....everything will be packed up tonight and posted first thing tomorrow morning, thanks again
Jeff
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom