Getting married

Dom

Jedi Master
Well its been a while since I was here, but in my time off I asked Sara to marry me. To be fair at first she said no(doesn`t believe in marriage), but we talked and she agreed.

Date is set for 15th May 2010. If Jabba is still around we have space for a bridesmaid :D

Besides that no major change. Im still collecting, still got the same job and just plodding along generally.

Joe

Grand Master
Congratulations Dom, although I hope that is the reason she said no in the first place! (only joking :) )

Hope all goes well on your big day next year and don't invite anyone from here or it'll go tits up! LOL :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Dom said:
Well its been a while since I was here, but in my time off I asked Sara to marry me. To be fair at first she said no(doesn`t believe in marriage), but we talked and she agreed.

How drunk did you have to get her!? :lol:

Good to see you back mate, and congrats! 8)

Dom

Jedi Master
She was sober, but i completely ****ed up the proposal. I got her a florescent finger monster as my taste in jewelry sucks.

Planned a picnic at this Victorian Farm (she likes history and animals). Got there and the bloody place was shut! By that point her parents and sister knew so it was too late to put the **** back in the donkey. In a panic I suggested we walk down to the farm to see if we could see anything. When we finally got there we sat on a bench and I was not thinking so I put my arm in bird crap.

In the end I just went for it and she cried. She has never been one for marriage and its beyond me why I did it. I only decided the night before.

On to more interesting things e.g. collecting.

I still have a few vintage I need to pick up, as im only going for really mint loose and the Death Star Droid is impossible.

Im back collecting modern stuff and fallen in love with the CW line and show. The modern line being canned in the UK is a bitch, but have been sold my sole to 3darths in return for figures

Also been collecting just about every line going, including plenty of 80`s and 90`s toons. There are some crazy rare things out there and I have really enjoyed it. Just finishing off 84 - 86 run of Transformers.

Tip for you guys If you see Street Sharks (it was a 90`s TMNT rip off) figures, buy them!!! I just sold 9 I picked up from Bootsales to Malaysia for £128. God I was shocked :shock:

Here is a few picks of my stuff

S2500001.jpg

S2500002-1.jpg

S2500003-1.jpg

S2500004-1.jpg

S2500005.jpg

S2500006-2.jpg

S2500007.jpg

S2500008.jpg

S2500013.jpg

S2500009.jpg

S2500010.jpg

S2500011.jpg

S2500012.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Some really cool stuff there Dom. Brings backs memories!

Who is the big green transformer on the left in the first picture, I don't remember him at all!

Dom

Jedi Master
They are all from Transformers Animated. It you haven`t seen it and liked 80`s Transformers its well worth watching.

Josh

Sith Lord
Dom..Cool collection man :)
What is that line below the Bravestar figures? I remember them from telly but cant think what the show was????? They were all ghosts right?

spoons

Grand Master
good to see you back Dom, and congrats

that's an impressive collection there, are you not interested in Ghostbusters figs too? They would fit in with your other stuff.

Dom

Jedi Master
Josh said:
Dom..Cool collection man :)
What is that line below the Bravestar figures? I remember them from telly but cant think what the show was????? They were all ghosts right?

Filmations Ghostbusters.

If you ever wondered how the "Real Ghostbusters" came about, these are the reason. It was orginally a live TV show in the 70`s with 2 guys and someone in an ape suit. When Ghostbusters came out there was a whole legal battle and these guys won.

These are just the bad guys, I have the good guys too, but just waiting on getting their car, before I put them in the cabinets.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Hiya Dom,

Congrats on the wedding mate.

And congrats on your collection, that is an awesome display.
Never seen the Bill & Ted's figures before.

Dom

Jedi Master
spoons said:
good to see you back Dom, and congrats

that's an impressive collection there, are you not interested in Ghostbusters figs too? They would fit in with your other stuff.

Hey mate

I have a ton of that stuff too. Also got MASK and god knows what else to put out.

If anyone needs anything from other lines let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom